Offensive Line…

We’ll convert him to DL, and he will whip ass. :wink:

If someone drops in the draft i can see going that route.but not at 2OA.

Lol great so you wanna take a depth guy at #2. Only Lions fans. It’s no brainer
Cary Elwes Eye Roll GIF

The Princess Bride Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

The argument I would make if we drafted one of the top o-lineman is what are the chances of all 5 starters staying healthy for 17 games?

Last year Ragnow missed 14 games, Decker missed 8, Big V missed 2, Jonah missed one, and Sewell missed one. That’s a shit ton of games. We had backups on the field in every single game last year. They were never together as a unit. Ragnow and Decker played 0 snaps together last year.

I’d prefer a pass rusher and impact defensive player, but I would understand if they took one of the top o-lineman.

I love having a strong o-line and improving it will never be frowned upon by me…

but at 2 OA I believe that we have greater value outside of the OL Picks.

I believe that the D-Line prospects are of greater value to the Lions this year (outside of a trade down). Pick your favorite high end edge and dance away like you have stolen something. I have not seen our draft position marry our need like this in some time. Seems a poor choice to waste it.

1 Like

I feel the same. If you want to slow down these super talented QB’s in the modern NFL, you better have a pass rush and smash QB’s often. Without a pass rush, it doesn’t matter how good your secondary is, these QB’s will just pick you apart.

Josh Pascal DE is rated higher than both Thibbs and Hutch in Run D. There are other DEs. No sure thing. Take the talent. Goffs success depends on it. And maybe we don’t have to pick a QB next year and trade all our picks, to move up.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.