*** Official game day thread. Lions vs Jets ***

LaMarcus Joyner out as well. He’s 5th in PB voting for whatever that’s worth and was supposedly having a good season.

4 Likes

Ashtyn Davis is super talented for a backup safety thoufh I’n not sure he’s fully made that conversion from Track and Field. PFF has him at 49.7 for the year

Been hurt way to many times. If we take care of the ball we should win. Im a lions fan 1st, but also a nfl fan.

1 Like

Corey Davis out as well. The Jets are real banged up. We gotta take advantage of that!

I did a search for lions in actives vs the NYJ and here is what came up by Justin Todgers lol

Lions inactives tonight vs. Jets: Powell, Virgin, Okwara, Donnel, Dahl, Abdullah and A’Shawn Robinson (!)

Were those the inactives for that Monday night slaughter?

No surprises

2 Likes

1 Like

Dang they are banged up. They also have Breece Hall, AVT, and Becton hurt.

We better take advantage of that.

1 Like

A little surprised on Reynolds. They activated him from the PS this week. Can’t see why they would do that if they did not plan on him playing. Maybe they got wind of another team looking to poach him?

James Robinson too! So they are on RB#3 on their depth chart.

1 Like

Why? Jackson is our KR. Did you expect four tailbacks to be active?

Zonovan Knight has been their guy for the past couple of weeks. We have to shut him down today.

2 Likes

Zonovan Knight is better than post achilles James Robinson.

1 Like

I think Reynolds was elevated in case Jackson couldn’t go (illness). Jackson must be feeling really good.

3 Likes

anyone william GIF

Just a little Rally William Hung

Losing Breece Hall was huge for them. Yea Knight, just looking at this stats. 21 year old undrafted kid. We better be able to stop him.

Yeah, I don’t want to lose sight of that either. It’s football and the game like any could turn on a couple plays.

Yet I’ve got to allow for the possibility that there is another booster rocket about to fire for this team. Sometimes there are incredible turnarounds in the NFL. Why not the Lions, why not us this time?

1 Like

I’m feelin pretty positive about today, my inner NFL fan thinks we’ll win, but I also still have a slight, nagging, “I’ve been hurt before by SOL” feeling that’s lingering…especially with the whole Wilson struggling QB thing; every Same Old Fan instinct in me is in full en-fuego alert about Wilson having a career game, but I’m tellin it to “get behind me SOL devil!!”…while also reminding myself the future looks very bright for this team, regardless if they lose today.

2 Likes