Official Lions @ Bears Game thread

Lack of playmakers. Hock against a 3rd safety… doesn’t get enough room or any extra. Agnew plenty of space and gets stoned by skrine

wow, agnew had a seam and needed to commit to it. Hell of a tackle but that should have been a first down.

Yep, thought the same thing. Either that or if he dove

Put your damn shoulder down and go through the guy! You needed one damn yard.

Not a physical play at all. Go hard and low and dive past the marker. It was there.

I gotta say too, that route hock ran on the last play before… a John madden-ism. “If you know you need 4 yards for a first down, why do you run a route a yard or two short?”

1 Like

First down was there for Agnew if he just kept running straight ahead.

1 Like

Terrible play by Agnew there

Hopefully he learns from that and does better next time around

Terrible call because Agnew should not have been called like that. This is why we got AP

Anybody noticing these new camera angles on fox? Maybe I’m not as observant and they’ve been doing it… but I kinda like it. Getting used to it but it gives a different perspective from what I’m used to

Actually quite the opposite. I was happy with the playcall. Terrible execution by Agnew. I was positive it was gonna be AP stuffed up the middle. Been our go to all season

1 Like

Alright Jaguars!!!

Nope, the fact Agnew screwed it up SHOWS why he was the wrong choice there

Get some pressure on Trubisky! Cmon lions

Someone should be chewing agnew out for that nonsense.

But they don’t. That’s not this teams attitude or competitive spirit.

Same old Lions

The roster is what it is and we have Quinn to thank for that

1 Like

LOL, ok. First Lions game of the season?

Jamie Collins approached that Patterson run like he didn’t want to get his jersey dirty.