Official Lions @ Bears Game thread

Lions - “make trubisky beat us.”

Trubisky - “Ok.”

1 Like

To be fair, and I am happy it will be gone with them. Is the way we evaluated players was “Have they had anything to do with NE?” If the answer was yes, you knew we were going after them

2 Likes

Let’s go Stafford and company you have to answer.

1 Like

Wow. Never even seen a third down.

The problem is the “and company” a washed up jones and sanu… a 35 year old running back… A converted cb at wr… Etc

AAAAAH!

Don’t show that picture! We should never have to see him again!

And to think…I was somewhat looking forward to an invigorated, ‘changed’ Lions team today…SOLs.

Lol what was that throw?

ORrrrrrrr NOT

I keep calling for more Cephus, but he has been off on a lot of throws his way. I have to assume that is not Stafford just missing all the time when he throws to him

Yeah its a timing thing

I was thinking that, or Cephus just not running the right route

1 Like

Swift is so much better than the other backs on this team.

I see Peterson get these holes, then he starts dancing, costing himself yards

Yeah I agree with ya

It’s crazy that even with the o-line carousel and wr injuries that we are still 13th in passing. The 27th rushing attack is getting old. It’s been forever since we were even adequate

Man, that ball to Marvin seemed like it took forever to get there. That thumb must really be hindering Matthew…but the throw to Cephus seemed better, maybe the other one just came out bad.

throw the ball !!

I hope Kenny Golladay is enjoying his clearly contract-dispute-related season off.

2 Likes

nice job TJ