**Official Lions vs Bears in-game thread**

1 Like

The Lions are going to be out getting lap dances tonight because they are going to get their first victory.

4 Likes

I’m less optimistic than many here. Soldier Field has been a nightmare for years and that defense will be teeing off. Hoping for a W but I think Fields will be making some big plays with his feet. Hoping for more Barnes and less Analzone to counter that.

The offense needs to run the ball and use the short passing game to keep them off balance. It’s doable.

The Bears will be expecting what they saw from the Lions last week, so Lynn needs to add some wrinkles. TJ was a non-factor in the passing game last week. Hopefully that changes today.

I think the Bears suck worse than the Lions especially with a rookie QB. Playing on the road is always tough especially a division game. I also never underestimate the Lions ability to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

3 Likes

At least we don’t have to worry about perriman getting 100+ yards against us

1 Like

LOL
First thing I read when I came in here - Hilarious, bro. Loved it. Thanks for the laugh.

LOL - That’s the under 30 year old version…yup.

3 Likes

Weather can create more chaos, and IMO, it favors the better run team. Weather is by far my biggest concern.

2 Likes

hungry lions GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Let’s eat!

2 Likes

Excited for this movie

4 Likes

Good ol Squirmin Liar…that guy is going for the Lifetime Achievement award from The Douchies.

Jerk Douche GIF

2 Likes

What kind of Lions fansite calls Flowers our best pass rusher???

Rainbow Thumbs Down GIF by Mind Pump Media

7 Likes

He keeps those antics up, he’s going to be suburban meyer, or quite possibly, rural Meyer
Boy Scouts Cow GIF by ANTI- Records

1 Like

Or head coach of USC Meyer

1 Like

Hahaha I didn’t catch that! I just skimmed through, but yeah… umm, R Okwara is playing? Ok we have our best pass rusher.

Haha it’s only a matter of time

1 Like

That was more to do with the Ravens doubling him on almost every passing situation than the lions not looking for him

1 Like

Yep and if TJ can be a factor that means our WRs are getting open. Waiting for Cephus to get his first 100 yard afternoon. Unlikely, but he will do it sooner or later IMO.

1 Like

That wasn’t a lap dance. It was medical treatment for his heart. There were no paddles in the bar. They had to get it going again and what better way.

And no Meyer has not hired me for PR purposes.

2 Likes