**Official Lions Vs. Jags Game Day Thread**

If there is someone that makes the game day threads and I am stepping on their toes, I apologize! I am so excited to see Jameson play today! It feels like the first game of the year!
His speed is really going to open the offense up! He is the offense version of Hutch! He has to be accounted for on every play. I am so dang excited for the rest of the season, we have a real shot at a wild card spot! LFG!!!

7 Likes

wooo GIF

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to continued improvement from the D. Okudah back, Romeo back, Jacoby back and all going against an up and coming Lawrence.
This should be a good game and gauge.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1599416935136972800?s=20&t=z3uT7MmrzyN6_OTHxjb9tg

I wouldn’t expect too much out of Jamo today. Just getting his feet wet.

3 Likes

In other news, this game is the most important one of the season. Win, and you have turned the corner. Officially. Lose and you are once again the SOL, and out of the playoff race once again.

Absolutely must find a way to win this game.

5 Likes

While we are all waiting…

3 Likes

My 1st trip to Ford Field. The Jaguars arrived 9:35. A sullen lot for sure. Welcome to Detroit. 26 degrees.

5 Likes

What an advantage it would be to play a Florida team outdoors in 26 degree weather…shit I hate the dome stadium, that’s until Jamo goes for an 80 yard TD on the fast turf, then I will love the dome! haha

3 Likes
2 Likes

This place will be rockin’!

3 Likes

I’ll be wearing out my clicker today. UM plays Kentucky in London @ 1pm also.

2 Likes

I am also interested in seeing how much Houston plays today. I am really hoping he can provide something and wasn’t just a flash in the pan last week.

5 Likes

Gotta get the Jags into 3rd and longs and passing situations and you will see him a lot more. He’s pretty small to be out there on early downs. 240 pound edge rusher they are going to go after in the run game if he’s out there.

1 Like

better than sitting outside in 27 degree temps for hours.

2 Likes

Gotta love still being in the hunt in December with your team actually getting healthy

What more could you ask for?

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of us -is what this is.

1 Like

I would sit in -27 degree temps if it means the Lions are winning and kicking ass on a regular basis. Watching Mich beat the shit out of OSU in the snow last year when Hutch went wild, now that’s what football is all about IMO. I’m also Canadian and immune to cold…haha

2 Likes

I hope I’m wrong, but I see Jamo being used as more a decoy with a few passes here or there. Campbell seems to be cautious with injuries, that said, love to see the kid catch 5 for 125 yards n a TD!

3 Likes

A ■■■■■■■ playoff win once every 40 years or so!!!

4 Likes

Well I suppose you being a Canuck explains a lot :grinning:

2 Likes