O'HARA'S WEEK 14 PREVIEW: Lions expecting an electric atmosphere at Ford

O’Hara picks the Lions 30-16. That’s a pretty bold prediction. Channeling some BigNatty there.

2 Likes

Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me. The Vikings are not playing good football. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good and that doesn’t ring more true than the Vikings this year. They have a very good pass rush. Perhaps the best WR in the NFL. An excellent RB, and a QB who is playing some good football. This secondary is among the worst in the NFL, their LB’ers have been mediocre at best (ZaDarious is a pass rusher not a LB’er, IMO), they have an average O-Line, and Hockenson/Thielin are nothing special as #2/#3 options.

Talent wise, I don’t think this is anywhere close to a Lions vs Bills situation. I would honestly put us on par with the Vikings talent wise. Us being at home, playing our best football, it could get ugly if the Vikings start slow like last time.

2 Likes

Wow surprised he sees that big of a win. Lions are playing some good football but the Vikings have won 10 games and hard to see us blowing them out. Sure is nice to be playing meaningful games in December!

2 Likes

Animated GIF

2 Likes

I remember Goff commenting once on the home crowd in Detroit. He was awed because he had never experienced anything like it in laid back LA.
I’m not quoting him, but that is what I took from what he said.

We have never experienced a Lions team with this kind of professionalism in the way they approach their jobs and the way they play on Sundays either.
Players are having fun, fans are having fun, yes Virginia, it’s going to be electric.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.