OK, so no Tee Higgins

1 Like

:+1: Glad any talk of this is over.

6 Likes

Bengals playing Tee ball. An ode to my childhood.

1 Like

We gotta talk about something… how do you feel about putting ketchup on hot dogs? I think it’s a crime against humanity. :wink:

Then you have Natty… the dude would eat a ketchup popsicle if you let him. :joy:

3 Likes

What do you put on a hot dog if you hate mustard and onions?

Ketchup, onions, and sweet relish please.

I heard someone dropping knowledge and then they said “you need to catch up to my mustard.” I have been using it ever since. :rofl:

1 Like

Chili sauce, shredded cheddar, extra onions, mustard ketchup and julienned pickle, on a steamed bun and hot dog.

3 Likes

Learn to embrace the mustard :laughing:

Subway Mustard GIF

3 Likes

we go from "No Tee Higgins and it turns into "what goes on a hot dog !!? , these threads are getting pretty sad.

2 Likes

Welcome to June on a football forum

2 Likes

You had me till the Ketchup and the pickle

Disgusted Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

2 Likes

I was actually describing an Ultradog from Yesterdog in Eastown, GR.

Best thing ever. 3 of these w extra onions, a bag of lays sour cream and onion chips. Everytime. Since 1981

3 Likes

Wow theres a memory 35+ years since my last visit.

1 Like

I’ve been making Good Times coneys for 20 years. My secret sauce, shape cheddar mustard and onions. My granddaughter makes me make them for her once a week at least. Not the healthiest lunch but it sure is good. I do try to use sirloin burger so I feel I’m getting something healthy out of it.

1 Like

Sounds like an ultra from yesterdog

Edit - :joy: just needed to scroll a little further… I get 3 of those every time I’m in east town! My man!

1 Like

Love chili dogs as well…. and I like Koegel chicken viennas… so that limits the fat content aomewhat as well.

1 Like

Oh Wolf… lighten up brother.

Will Ferrell Kiss GIF