Ok truth now… will this team actually win anything?

Ok, so I know it’s only 2 games in but I am already seeing lots of things that make me say SOL much more than BNL. I see ill timed turnovers, no pressure on the QB (it’s all about containment of course), can’t cover pop warner receivers etc. Are we all drunk on koolaid or can this team do more than another top ten draft pick?

Yes they can.

1 Like

They can. Was just a bad day on both sides of the ball and coaching staff.

1 Like

Hmmm… 1 - 1, W @ SB KC, L@H in OT. I agree throw in the towel.

Seriously, most are correctable, and most teams are dealing with player shuffling. A win with Atlanta cures all.

1 Like

Goff is balling which means there’s always a chance.

10 Likes

We don’t have any more Rams 1st rounders! So no top 10 pick this year.

3 Likes

We don’t have a chance. But its fun pretending every now and again. I am focused on trying to win multiple games per month.

It’s like you caught your perfect new bride blowing the neighbor on the second weekend of your marriage. It’s time to forgive and forget, but she’d better not blow Atlanta.

You all are killing me softly ….

We are freaking 9-3 over the last 12 regular season games …. With 2 of our three losses being very very ugly….

Let’s yet until we are on a nine game losing streak and officially eliminated from the playoff race and dead last in offense defensive stats etc……

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong I want to believe that this team is different and we are making a deep play off run this year. It’s just some of the things I am seeing I have seen for the lady 45 years. I love DC but I swear I’m gonna storm the field if he keeps going for it on 4th down.

Hopefully keep your clothes on. :rofl:

The defense will again be the fall. On defense, we’re a ship without a storm. The cold without the warm. Light inside the darkness that it needs, yeah.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call Pro Bowl WRs Metcalf and Lockett “pop warner” WRs.

3 Likes

If she’s blowing the neighbor in week 2, it’s best to kick her to the curb sooner rather than later. By week 6, she’ll be banging the pool boy when you’re out getting groceries.

1 Like

Win what?
The Super bowl? Sure maybe if certain breaks go their way.

The division 100%.
A playoff game 100%.

2 Likes

Is that a guarantee!?

2 Likes

@QBHATER90 says yes! Lol
happy the lion king GIF

2 Likes

Good! Guarantees make me feel all warm and toasty! That’s why you should always put a guarantee on the box! @DetroitStrong knows all about that!

This applies to the Lions winning a playoff game

2 Likes

But how do we know the guaranteed fairy isn’t a crazy glue sniffer?

2 Likes