Ok, which one of you was this?

I’ll bet it was a rental car.

1 Like

I’d have to do it evil kenevil style!

Them Dukes! Them Dukes!

Picture of our family driving 2 rental cars through post cat 4 hurricane San Juan so we can go to the only bar with electricity in the capital. I think that’s a fish in the next lane about to swim in the open window.

Hydrolock? No way, we can make it!

2 Likes

And we did!

3 Likes

I would be kind of embarrassed to disclose all the near-death experiences I’ve been through, for lack of wisdom. Holy f*ck.

1 Like

Did you invite the fish in to join you for a round?

1 Like

This is why I always go with the quote “God takes care of fools and children: And I’m no longer a child!”!!

1 Like

Well the wild child scrapbook is full, no need to add to it now lol. The last truly dumb thing I did, in retrospect, was climb up 40 feet up the face of a serious waterfall and jump off. Jumping was the easy part, but if I’d have slipped going up I might be dead. I did it to show the yoga chicks this middle-aged guy still has it lol. Yes, it was worth it. :wink: They no longer allow climbing and jumping there after a fatality a couple years ago. This is such a gorgeous spot. It’s hard to even swim to the waterfall, the current against you is strong. Most people give up. The video was taken in dry season, the water can be twice as powerful during rainy season.

2 Likes