Ok wtf is happening with Stafford?

And you wonder if the Andrew Luck thing will play a role in decisions like this. I think that was a moment we all might be pointing to.

1 Like

I just hope he can get right. Dude has played behind some of the worst OLs ever assembled, compounded by the most predictable OCs in the league.

They’d better get him more protection. They are literally shortening his career, and hopefully not his life. Ridiculous.

First of all it’s his hip not his back.

He’ll be fine.

Look through these posts. Yesterday someone posted an article that revealed it was, in fact his back. They listed it as hip on injury report. Can’t remember where the article came from.

1 Like

i trust Schefter. All the injury reports say it’s his hip.

Lions’ QB Matthew Stafford is expected to play vs. Chiefs, but is dealing with a lot of hip pain, per sources. The pain got worse as the week went on. As one source said: “This is the closest he’s probably been to not playing, but he’s planning on going.”

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 29, 2019

Truth is, neither of us knows for sure. I’m sure, if you were open, you could see the reason some are concerned. If not…you can be right…no biggie.

1 Like

Matthew Stafford said his current injury is not related to the back injury he played through last year. Asked to explain what he was dealing with today, he politely declined

— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) September 29, 2019
1 Like

I hope he’s in better shape for Green Bay. Absent aggravating his injury between now and then, the guy is gonna go. Man, that Bye week is coming in handy right now.

Stafford hurt
Slay
Amendola
Daniels
Hand
Diggs
Hockenson

That’s a lot of key players down or somewhat less than 100%.

1 Like

Stafford played great today. Gutsy performance

The fans at Ford Field gave him a standing ovation when he broke those two tackes then ran over the guy for the first down

1 Like

I agree. I think he had four TDs to be honest

1 Like

:+1:t2: