OMG, dumbest sports take ever

This is so dumb you will just watch with your jaws dropped. Unreal.

3 Likes

You obviously don’t pay any attention to my posts… :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

That’s irrational.

It doesn’t take into account the greater success of the current administration.

1 Like

agree. dumbest take in sports history. This guy is if Chris Collingsworth and Phil Simms had an unholy love child raised by Matt Millen

3 Likes

Frustrated Billy Madison GIF

4 Likes

To quote John Wayne:

Life is hard, it’s even harder when your stupid.

2 Likes

If Hendon Hooker ever goes missing, let the authorities know this guy has him locked up in his basement.

1 Like

He has no idea who he’s talking about. Hooker will become a true Pro QB here, and landed in the ideal spot.
Not only is he going to get paid to sit and learn behind a great QB, and a very good ex-QB, but, he’s set up perfect to get a second Pro Contract as a starter in 4 years, instead of Six, with little wear and tear, and a whole bunch of knowledge added to his skillset.

2 Likes

ok this one made me laugh out loud

2 Likes

Yup, this guy has no clue where we have gotten to the last 2 years.
Ridiculous take

2 Likes

Hooker fell to where he did because:

1 - injury
2 - age

If he was 22 and injury free he likely would have been a 1st round prospect.

But since 40 is the new 30, there is nothing that says he can’t be an excellent NFL QB. I’m a huge Goff supporter BUT if Hooker shows himself better, winning > than any player IMO.

3rd round picks is where you can afford to “swing for the fences”. I’m sure the plan is to let Hooker be the #3 to start the season, making sure he’s 100% healthy and getting good NFL coaching. After that, it’s on him. If he shows he’s better than Sudfield, he’ll be promoted to #2 but I don’t see that happening too early in the season, if at all this season.

But crazier things have happened. If Hooker is ready to go and has a great camp, he could theoretically take Sudfield’s job before the season ever starts. One major QB injury later and Hooker has a chance to become a Detroit legend.

But for now, let’s slow the roll. His immediate job is to be 100% healthy and learn the offense.

3 Likes

Woof! I’ll never get that time back. Lol

1 Like

super- un educated
Super arrogant
clueless & not at all inquisitive.
stuck in his “way”

his biggest concern is that playing for the Lions will kill his love of the game

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH.
Literally the best situation in the world for having fun playing football.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.