• Paschal played pretty well
  • We forced some punts
  • Packers lost
8 Likes

Defense in general played well

7 Likes

Badgley looked like a legit kicker

4 Likes

I laughed way to hard @ we forced some punts.

3 Likes

I give the defense a decent grade for effort and for keeping the game close but the defense needs a lot more help in the draft.
Still gave up 24 points despite getting a TO inside the 5 yard line.
Still not a great pass rush. Dallas had a better one and had more tackles for loss.

So , good effort by the defense today but I would still take Defense in the first two rounds next year over any QB.

4 Likes

And the Giants are 6-1 with a first year HC and WR core made up of guys who were working at a car wash before the season

13 Likes

For a 1/2. The 2nd half they sucked giving up 21 points. 21 points a half is NOT good defense.

2 Likes

We were on Hard Knocks and got 180 Proof Honolulu Blue Koolaid which was consumed in huge quantities

5 Likes

Yes we lost, but I actually saw more positives than i usually do.

Paschal, Hutch and Joseph all looked like NFL starters.

I didn’t turn the game off at halftime even…haha it’s the small things in life.

Bet your house on a top 5 pick though!

9 Likes

4 turnovers in that second half

any defense struggles with that no shot

2 Likes

I know the lions aren’t a great team and have a lot of talent deficiencies and the calls arent why we lost. But I’m really fucking irritated at how the Lions get screwed with calls every single fucking game

Is it really necessary? Are the refs of that incompetent? Is this glorified WWF?

3 Likes

We looked like a real NFL team for once on defense, so thats nice

4 Likes

I mean the offense turning the ball over 5 times may have had something to do with that.

4 Likes

Packers loss seems the most positive to me.
The defense has improved, but the coaches cannot have offense and defense in the same game.
It is as if only tactics for defense or offense are agreed upon and prepared, never for both.

1 Like

We’re officially at the #1OA pick now.

If the Raiders win today we will hold that designation into next week.

2 Likes

Come on. They gave up 10 points in the first 52 minutes. Then Jared turned it over three times in the last 8 minutes. The defense played well today.

5 Likes

I was really pulling for the Jags today, but they’re the Jags.

What gives me pause about taking bryce young is his size. There’s no way he’s 6 foot tall, and doesn’t have the stocky build some of these other shorter quarterbacks have had. He’s probably 180 soaking wet. Would that make him the smallest starting quarterback in the NFL?

A few years ago someone his size would probably dropped the second round purely because of this. If he becomes a Lion, How long until he’s a-lion on the ground hurt?

1 Like

If our defense had played that well all year we’d likely have 3-4 wins

2 Likes

Let’s give him credit:

Campbell reined it in and made good decisions with special teams today.

6 Likes