Orlovsky: Murray and Cardinals' offense will unload on Lions - ESPN Video

Definitely he has
Comments captured on this one are an exception
One of the reasons we should consider these comments “producer driven”

1 Like

I’m willing to go out on a limb here …
I’m thinking there will be much greater respect for Patricia at the end of the season than there is right now

I don’t know he’s very accurate. He’s going to put it up and try to squeeze the ball into tight windows. The Lions last year didn’t have many interceptions. If they don’t make him pay by going after the ball than I think it could be a long day. Last year we had good coverage on SEA receivers and Wilson forced the Ball for completion after completion.

I’m hoping we can confuse him enough to create some turnovers. I also hope we can get some pressure on him.

I do not think this is an easy win.

1 Like

I agree with this. ARZ has struggled with big backs and CJ had a 167 yrd game against them last year. I expect a heavy dose of CJ Anderson.

Patricia really can’t afford a week one loss to a rookie QB. It’s going to be interesting to see how he approaches Murray on defense.

1 Like

I dont think the average fan realizes just how good of a passer Murray is. They almost have visions of a smaller Lamar Jackson in their head, which isn’t accurate (pun intended).

He is a very accurate passer. Especially if you let him throw on time and in rhythm. If you take away the first read and get pressure, outside in, you can throw him off. Example is PS #1 he was not blitzed a single time. No man coverage on any pass play. He looked like the next football God. The next one game he was blitzed on almost every pass play and wrs were press man. He looked like the second coming of Ryan leaf.
Now I know he’s not that bad nor that good and that was only ps, but let’s not pretend he’s the best rookie ever and will never lose or struggle

1 Like

So basically DanO doesn’t know shit

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Dipshit backup.

1 Like

Stepped out the endzone on the prediction!

2 Likes

I would go out of my way to discourage this point. There have been plenty of times he’s been highly insightful.

I would go out of my way to bag on everybody that ripped the Lions for no reason too

He looks dumber with every 3-out by the Cardinals

If we were each judged by our wrong takes, we’d all be in a lot of trouble lol

2 Likes

How dumb does he look now?

1 Like

You think Kyler shredded us?

Larry Fitz bailed him out so many times.

2 Likes

And well-executed pick plays.

2 Likes

Even so they came nowhere close to shredding our D

1 Like

17 4th quarter points and a 2 point conversion.

From down 24-6?

If you’re not impressed by that, you’re a pretty tough critic.

1 Like

Impressed by his 4th Q

Yea

But it was nothing like DanO predicted

He was closer than he was far, if that makes sense.