Orlovsky not happy with AG (All 22)

That really does stand out. It’s a waste of the 11 men. Better to play Patty-ball and put them in coverage. If you can’t pressure the QB into mistakes (and 4 seconds to throw is not pressure), at least take some of the field away.

I agree, though I do wonder what Okwara actually is effective at, if anything.

1 Like

Kurt Warner and Richard Sherman even chipped in on twitter, and it does seem they also see it as a scheme issue aswell.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/1577446313339523072

4 Likes

well…what’s the scheme really? crash blitz inside? I mean good lord it was so easy just to run outside on those blitzes.

they really need to take hutch and move him up and down the line and stunt him constantly. he is easily taken out of the game just rushing from LE or RE.

4 Likes

Meh, Rashad Penny basically said as much after the game🤷‍♂️…it’s nice to see so many football minds shit on AG’s shit scheme. I do wonder if coach Dan is willing to go down with his buddy AG’s ship if the D doesnt get better. This is gut-check time for DC…does he do the right thing when the time comes amd launch Glenn out of a cannon, or do we call him coach Dan’antoio as he launches himself out of a cannon by refusing to cut bait with his buddies?

2 Likes

YES! At least make the offensive line switch up technique a bit. Makes no sense to me why they havent been doing it.

He showed some flashes last season as a pass rusher, 5 sacks and 9 QB hits. He gets manhandled in the run game though and should really only see the field in the nascar package.

1 Like

This defense makes no sense at all. The safety isn’t in a position to either cover OR pressure the QB. This is bad play calling and bad execution.

2 Likes

He gets manhandle ALL the time really surprised you defend him so often lol. I think he’s nothing special and easily replaceable

1 Like

I’m just pointing out the one thing he did fairly well last year, which was pass rushing. He had 5 sacks and only played 30% of the defensive snaps.

You just described the entire defense.

1 Like

That’s 80% of the NFL to be honest….
especially on defense.

Idk man… being bad on our defense being bad on every other defense feels like 2 different things.

The Giants have the 9th best scoring defense…
with Nick Williams playing significant snaps!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.