OT - UM Basketball

So, anyone else pumped for #3 UM at #4 OSU later today @1:00pm? May be the best game of the year, so far.

We (OSU) owe you guys for the whole football thing. Should be a great game though.

Taking the +1 1/2 from Fanduel.

I’m such a homer…

I think you can now mention Michigan, Gonzaga and Baylor in the same breath.

Really wish that Gonzaga/Baylor game wasn’t cancelled earlier in the year.

GG you guys. You were the better team.

Man that’s weird to say :joy:.

1 Like

Agreed.

Also, if you don’t think we’re still 4th, you don’t watch college basketball.

1 Like

Tier 1: Gonzaga, Baylor, Michigan
Tier 2: Ohio St.
Tier 3: The Field

Here’s where I’m at right now:

Tier 1: Gonzaga, Baylor, Michigan
Tier 2: Ohio State
Tier 2a: Illinois (because of H2H result)
Tier 3: Iowa, Alabama?
Massive gap
Everyone else

I think OSU still has a good argument to claim one of the #1 seeds.

UofM still has a couple tough games coming up. Hopefully they can keep it going and be the outright Conference Champs.

2 Likes

“The football thing” is something that’s going to take a lot to live down. We (MSU) beat them so bad one time in football that they immediately fired their AD after the game. You guys beat them so bad that they called in sick for the next game. Thats even crazier.:rofl:

Here’s my thing with that. We lost to another no. 1 seed while on the 1 line, so why should we drop exactly? And who’d replace us? Illinois, who we beat H2H?

Our resume: 9-4 Quad 1 record, 5-2 vs. Top 25, wins at Illinois, at Iowa, at Wisconsin

That’s a lot better than the majority of 1 seed candidates are going to have by the finish of the season.

Oh, and we get Illinois AND Iowa again. Both at home.

And see you on Thursday @wesleysh21. We have to take advantage of our opportunities against MSU while we can.

Don’t worry. “Rocket” Watts will fire up shots like he’s Damian Lillard. You guys will be okay.

I’m rooting for you guys this season, just know that. I’m rooting harder for UM, but I will be watching both of you and turning up my beer during tournament time.

I can’t tell if he’s gotten better or worse this year. He looked good in his role last year with Winston and Tillman but obviously you watch more of him than I do.

@wesleysh21 your Spartans looked pretty good tonight. I’m glad you got all that out before you play us.

#3 UM / #7 Iowa
#4 OSU / MSU

Tonight!

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF

I would like to point out, for the record, that we have yet to lose a game at full strength.

And also, we’re still a 1 seed. Take that Illinois.

Hmmm…losing back to back really isn’t a resume building block. Just sayin’.

If we need to worry about our resume right now, somethings wrong.

*Cough *9 Quad 1 Wins *Cough

Just talking the #1 seed is in jeopardy. Your record is fine, but at risk.