OTC says Netflix, Houston and Awosika have re-signed

I don’t believe that OTC would update their data without very good reason, but I haven’t seen any announcements anywhere else, which is odd.

It also has Brock Wright down as “signed” when as far as I understand he has been tendered but hasn’t officially signed the tender yet.

It’s all very confusing. @DeadStroke do you have any insight?

6 Likes

That’s good. I was worried that Disney+ might sign Awosika.

3 Likes

Needed Craig, Houston, Kayode, Right, and

Benito. Where’s Benito?

Or we just gonna roll with DJ Reader & BroMart

4 Likes

I’m working on that one for you.

2 Likes

Christian Wilkins loading

Mad Hip Hop GIF by Universal Music India

1 Like

Good point…he probably doesn’t get cell service or internet on his farm.

Send an Amish man with a telegram. Let him know we need him back ASAP

By the time he gets the notice it’ll be draft day

2 Likes

On it…

snow country GIF

6 Likes

So with ERFA’s and RFA, when you tender a contract, you are responsible for that contract. But ERFA and RFA tenders (as well as Franchise Tags and Transition tags) do not count until the start of the league year.

But because OTC gets in the weeds with contracts when UFA begins, he puts in the franchise tenders, the RFA tenders and the ERFA tenders in his database as he becomes aware of them.

If you notice on the Lions official site, Shane Zylstra and Zonovan Knight have signed their ERFA contracts. And it’s no coincidence that they both ended the season on IR. When they came in for treatment/checkup/rehab, they signed their tender, but it will not be official until the start of the league year.

The other ERFA are healthy. Houston, Kayode and C Reynolds are getting tenders and will sign them the next time they are at the facility (a lot of times this will happen when the offseason workout program begins . . . Mid April, I think). As a RFA, Brock Wright won’t sign his tender until probably April, after his agent talks to some other teams.

Also note that OTC doesn’t have a contract for Chase Lucas. OTC knew about all the Lions tenders early 03/08, before NFL insiders reported that Lucas was not receiving an ERFA tender. So it tells me that he got info on the Lions tenders, probably from someone within the Lions organization or maybe someone with the NFLPA if the Lions filed information early. Jason at OTC was also actually the person that broke the information about Brock Wright receiving a ROFR tender.

Also note on the transaction that Moseley has signed his one year contract, but the Lions haven’t announced that JRM has signed. Moseley ended the season on IR and is probably around the facilities where JRM is probably in warmer weather with the families . . . no hurry with either contract because neither will be official until 03/13. Last I knew, they still had to physically sign the copy of the contract . . . no faxing, emailing, digital signing.

9 Likes

I just like the Amish…

Laugh…but they are around.

Very prevalent where i am.

Horses walking a Carriage?

Easy to see…to me.

Deer in my yard? Every day.

Figure it out.

2 Likes

Sorry… too glorious…

Benito Jones and I…look out…

1 Like

Saw The Gap Band, then Rufus with Chaka Khan, then the Eagles with the first time Joe Walsh played with them, then the Rolling Stones with Billy Preston on key’s at Arrowhead Stadium. The next time at Arrowhead I saw the Lions beat the Chiefs so some good memories.

4 Likes

Not making fun of them at all…just thought that gif was hilarious. They are extremely hard working and helpful. I buy a lot of groceries from them. Especially fresh farm eggs and veggies. Nice folks.

1 Like

You make fun and laugh at everyone equally

It’s a good thing

Which reminds me…:laughing:

the amanda show nicksplat GIF

Houston doesn’t have any choice. It’s play for the Lions in 2024 or for no one at all.

2 Likes

You wanna go toe to toe with the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be?

The excellence of execution

war face GIF

https://twitter.com/Lions/status/1779915228664258573

Some of our local media read too much into the early singings of Zylstra and Knight. It’s really no more complicated than since each contract has to be hand signed, players sign there tenders when they show up at the facility. Zylstra and Knight were there for treatment, Houston, Kayode and Reynolds signed theirs when they showed up for OTA’s.

As my good buddy calls him Yoda Ayahuasca, “Yode” is solid depth. He is solid at everything. No major holes in his game.

1 Like