Our AN Warrior has something to say

Kelly is not in the NFL, and her Hubby has made more than enough to live a comfortable life. You know this conversation has been had in private.

3 Likes

Respect them both and for everything that they have endured. Truly inspiring, really. But is this really Kelly’s place to chime in?

1 Like

Kelly has more credibility with me then Justin Rogers or Dave Birdbrain does

The only Detroit sports writer that I give any weight to is Mitch

4 Likes

I think it is the perfect place for Matt, er, Kelly to chime in. She can say anything and the NFL can’t retaliate.
Think about it, after that pregame tribute to her. She has the nation’s sympathy and ear.
Listen, the NFL is not going to fix this on it’s own. They have to be pushed!
NFL fans want to believe in the integrity of the sport and only a fool does right now. That has been said on every national sports show in the last 36 hours.

10 Likes

This is a true story. The NFL can’t fine Kelly

5 Likes

Justin Rogers had an opportunity to truly investigate what she is saying and took the puppet type response and folded like a bad hand.
Justin Rogers response and article just a sham and more of the same .
This is a puppet type response to what Kelly is stating . Comparing how many calls GB has benefited as to how many they did not is weak at best .
It’s not the number of penalties that matter , it’s the timing , the results of the penalties and how they effect the game .
Having a false start called against Greenbay or a delay of game penalty on GB on a 4th and 4 from the opposing team 15 makes for a slightly longer FG in the first quarter of a game, but nets the GB Packers 2 penalties .
Getting 2 penalties on back to back possessions that bail you out in the 4th quarter to avoid a punt and secure a TD and another to ice a game are not remotely the same , yet the penalty column will say 2 for GB and 2 for the Lions …this is not equal it’s called lipstick & rouge and a farce hiding in plain sight that only furthers the notion that nothing is to be seen here when that is the furthest thing from the truth . Shame on Justin Rogers for that puke of a take .

9 Likes

Good point

1 Like

We need people all over the place claiming that the NFL is rigged and force them to prove it’s not

3 Likes

You nailed it. Justin took the lazy way out. What we really need is more and more sports writers questioning whether or not she’s right and put the NFL on the defensive

And Justin could’ve taken up the banner. But that would cut into his time doing what he loves to do most. Posting left wing political shit on Twitter

3 Likes

Yup - I like her writing this stuff. All else aside, I love how she sticks up for her guy, and unapologetically owns herself.

1 Like
3 Likes

LOL - YEEESSSS!!!

The whole scene at Bob’s Country Bunker is the best LOL

2 Likes

SO good. When they did Rawhide I was dying.

2 Likes

With the bottles and beer glasses breaking on the chicken wire…:joy:

3 Likes

That whole scene is the best. Back in the day we would do a TV theme show medley with Rawhide in it in my mic partner would never ever get the words right on it so we purposely started singing anything we could… kick him up push him out f*** him in whatever… became ridiculous…

Soul man? Sure, classic Blues Brothers…but the best is Rubber Biscuit

3 Likes

I’m glad Kelly Stafford is doing well, but the Blues Brothers are AWESOME!

1 Like

Would love to see that. Would request a video, but you’re my age, so I’d have to pay you to ship a VHS tape. LOL Glad you had that in your life, Holmes. So good to see people rip the lid off of life and let their soul out…Like Jake and Elwood in this vid! Pure awesomeness.

Desmond Howard and Emmitt Smith both said the same thing. Desmond said, check bank accounts and Emmitt said, this is why you can’t allow gambling in the NFL.

5 Likes

Thank you!!! Well said!

1 Like