Our road to the division title

One week down, nine to go. Still on the table.

2 Likes

tommy chong weed GIF by Paramount Movies

4 Likes

Two weeks down eight to go. Everything is on track except the Vikes beat Buffalo. Not a disaster but they need to go 2-6 to finish the season. Never say never. They might be full of themselves. And… did I hear someone say “playoff hunt?” LOL.

3 Likes

This isn’t toad licking thoughts, this is free basing the toad’s poison.

4 Likes

It makes the pain go away, though!

3 Likes

Don’t you jinx this @JerseyJungle…just mentioning this should be a 3 day ban and 500 negative points on the leader board! It’s like talking to a pitcher while he’s throwing a no hitter, how dare you!?

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

1 Like

Aha! Caught you ! - you think its possible too!

1 Like

chris farley Tommy Callahan GIF

PS - Go lions go!!! I want to believe!

1 Like

Youre Crazy Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation

2 Likes

We have now done our part to make it three weeks down, seven to go! Now we need the Vikings to cooperate. Cmon, Hock put a Lion spell on the purple people. We need a Rams-like collapse!

3 Likes

Rams lost today — awesomeness!! :+1:

3 Likes

Vikings are losing 37-3. LOL LOL LOL. Hopefully this gets into their heads. Three weeks down, seven to go. We got this, boys!

1 Like

There really isn’t a gif that I can add here. Kudoes.

1 Like

Thanks brother, someone is paying attention!

Four weeks down, six to go. We have done our part perfectly. Now we must win out, to get us to 10-7 with a 5-1 division record.

GB and Chicago have been very willing accomplices.

Minnesota hasn’t exactly cooperated. They were supposed to lose to Buffalo and NE. But they are this year’s charmed team They had the Buffalo game lost until a Josh Allen meltdown in the endzone and against NE, they weren’t called for a hold on a KR TD that half a million people saw on TV. Minnesota is the worst 9-2 team ever. For them to get to 10-7, they must now lose to us, and can only beat one of these teams: NYJ, NYG, Ind, GB and Chi. Preferably not GB or Chi.

Unlikely, but never say never. Guess we may have to settle for a wildcard.

3 Likes

:rofl:

It was a fun ride though!

2 Likes

Wildcard will look feasible if we win the next two home games….

So WIN Dammit!!

2 Likes

Agree! Just win! I will say I watched the Jags yesterday vs the Ravens, Jags are better than I thought they were.

1 Like

Jax is probably the best team left on our schedule.

2 Likes