Packers playing right now

But not on any local feeds. In my life I can’t remember them not being televised in my market when there was no other NFC North or Central game on at the same time. BTW GB had 24 total yards in the first quarter.

1 Like

If GB is losing to the Broncos and has 0 points at the half is GB really playing?

Lions basically have 2 more games this year (at Chargers, at Dallas to get the taste of today loss out vs a respectable team.

2 Likes

Who?

1 Like

I’m happy the Rams play in a different time slot than us after a game like that

You just see that catch in the Rams game. ■■■■

This kid from the Rams is unreal. What a steal in the draft. Puka is the new Jerry Rice

3 Likes

Then his next catch he was trucking people

3 Likes

Dude is on pace for a 2000 yard rookie season as a 5th rounder. Insane

2 Likes

Stafford plans on making 1 more WR rich before he retires

1 Like

Watching a good KC/LAC game.

And McVay who is very talented as well

Unfortunately…. my local carrier is holding me hostage with this crap game.

Seriously… this game should not nly be televised in Wisconsin and Colorado… and nowhere else.

Actually… a decent portion of those states might want something different… :laughing::thinking::hushed:

I guess I just have to hope Russ can microwave up a win here…
he certainly can’t cook any longer… so just need him to nuke some cheese turds… :smirk:

1 Like

He might be a better overall reciever than Kupp. Can’t believed I typed that. But he brings a lot to the table with his size, physicality and ball skills.

1 Like

I have choice of CBS Detroit with KC or CBS Flint with GB. It’s not too often that they broadcast different games, but in this case I don’t mind watching Mahomes. Much better than the alternative.

1 Like

Kenny Pickett is not the guy

He might even be better than Kupp. It’s unreal the amount of WR gems the Rams continuously find in the draft.

1 Like

I thought he played well in the 2nd half

Love just threw a huge INT.

1 Like

Green Bay would normally get a phantom PI in that situation. Then when the Broncos lost they would tell the Denver fans to quit whining because “they should have never allowed themselves to get into that situation.”

1 Like

Ballgame. Denver. Wow.

1 Like

Watching Herbert and the Chargers made me have a flash back to Stafford and the Lions.

2 Likes