Paschal and Cominsky back Sunday!

Thing is, we have to have a plan on how to overcome the officials in this one, boys.

4 Likes

No! He has to be All Pro starting today or Holmes sucksā€¦if Iā€™m reading the unsilent minority of the Den correctly. Paschal best get 4 sacks and 6 TFL or Iā€™d cut him. Injured trash. Another wasted 2nd round pick.

HOLMES!!!

5 Likes

BigNatty? Did you change your name?

I do agree with your post though.

2 Likes

Win. Just having Cominsky back is huge.

2 Likes

More hyperbole

I donā€™t think most here expect much out of Pashcal, I mean he is a 2nd Rd pic.

1 Like

Glenn said Paschal would be back, and now Campbell says ā€œWeā€™ll see where heā€™s at.ā€

2 Likes

AG just ruined our secret weapon

2 Likes

A glimmer of hope starts the koolaide bubbling again. The emotional rollercoaster of Lion fandom. We live for this. Hahaha! (at least until Sunday. Oh but what if they win?)

2 Likes

Mondays are always better with a win on Sunday.

1 Like

Haha for sure! Itā€™s been a tough start to the year, could sure use a shot or two of koolaidā€¦the only prescription is winning and also more cowbell!

4 Likes

Pay them off heavily!! Common Sheila, show the refs the money!! haha problem is Jerry Jones is for sure paying off the refs.

2 Likes

man, I just want it to be equal. We should throw a GD fit, and all sorts of money at it when we get cheated out of games.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t the ref who reversed the PI call also a guest on Jerryā€™s yacht prior off-season? And on the cruise were a select group of Dallas Cowboy cheeleaders? I have no doubt Jerry plays dirty pool just like Putin. Figure Jones has pics of that ref entertaining cheerleaders in his suite on the yacht.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.