Paschal and Cominsky back Sunday!

Thought we could use some good news this week.

21 Likes

Looking forward to seeing Paschal! And Cominsky played well in the 2 games he played.

What about Jacobs!?

7 Likes

It’s a start!

5 Likes

Good. We need all the reinforcements and depth we can get on the dline. Hopefully this will help Hutchinson stay fresh not having to log so many snaps.

9 Likes

Be patient with Paschal. He hasn’t played in a long time AND he’s a rookie. The odds are stacked against him making an immediate impact. Just hoping for a few flash plays personally.

22 Likes

I’d be surprised if he saw more than a handful of snaps this game. Maybe 10 tops would be my guess.

7 Likes

As long as he’s in the rotation. That can only help.

6 Likes

That is great news! Really looking forward to seeing Paschal in action even if it’s limited. And Cominsky’s absence has been noticeable when you look at our DL performance from week 1&2 vs the other weeks. Glad to get him back.

I’m still tempering my expectations… but DL reinforcements coming back has to be on the top of the list of things that can immediately help

6 Likes

Good news Defense can use all the help they can get

1 Like

Who is this Paschal guy?..is he a musician?..or is it the architect?

Just messing. Good to see him finally on the field. I don’t think he’ll be any better than the backups we got right now because of all the game-time he’s missed but maybe I’m wrong.

5 Likes

Cominsky is a big deal.

Paschal maybe 15 20 snaps. Maybe.

Really need Reynolds.to rapidly improve and Swift to be near 95%

12 Likes

JRey will be missed.

4 Likes

Cominsky to Paschal:

Big Deal Diva GIF

7 Likes

That one hurts a lot. And I’m not confident st brown or swift come back 100%

Reynolds has been a really good underrated solid guy. He will definitely be missed

3 Likes

Hey that’s exciting news!!!

2 Likes

Paschal will likely need more conditioning, to knock the rust off, and truthfully, a year of NFL strength and conditioning.
I’m with @Thats2 , but I do think he has the chance to be the ugly MF’r that Levi was supposed to be, though it might take him awhile to get there.

2 Likes

How much play time has Bryant seen?
Is he playing and not performing, or not getting snaps?
I thought he was looking like he wanted to step up.

We don’t got time for that! How about 2 sacks and a blocked field goal to win the game on Sunday! Is that really too much to ask? He already beat cancer, how hard can the Cowboys be then. haha

6 Likes

:muscle: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This post will never get the credit it deserves. Behind all that Lions-Cowboys propaganda is a true insight into a much deeper perspective about priority and motivation.

5 Likes