Pass Interference on the Hail Mary by a Chiefs DB; NFL decides not to even review

Can’t challenge it under two minutes. Plus no timeouts.

Should we call it a hail Mary? First one, sure… But the 2nd, we had 2 guys in the end zone and Jones was short of the end zone and ball was timed to him for him to catch and dive in… Stafford could have easily threw it farther but didn’t.

1 Like

Would have been awesome if they did a hook and ladder a little short then lateral to the lacrosse speedster for a TD

There are no coaches challenges allowed in the last 2 minutes of the game. Any or all reviews have to be from the booth. Edit sorry I just saw Marty McFly’s post about the same thing. Wasn’t trying to Pile on just didn’t read all the posts first oops.

A certain amount of PI in the end zone on those plays is tolerated and I’m fine with it. However I feel a line was crossed regarding Jones being shoved to the ground like that. I think most would agree that basically there should be a threshold on those plays and when someone goes over the line you have to call it. I would say the same thing if it happened to KC. We should’ve had 1 play from about the 5 yard line or whatever it was to try and score after that.

2 Likes

it’s stuff like this that makes me not want to play green bay. we get hosed when playing them continually. monday night? at their house? I fully expect to lose and have several plays that would turn the game to us get flagged, or not flagged.

We’re going to go into Lambeau and whip their butts.

1 Like

Martha needs to demand a lunch appointment with Goodall and Riveron! Take them to a really nice place and bring along a bag of White Castle sliders for them to eat after she chews their asses!

Wouldn’t matter. The Saints got a rule changed are still getting bent over.

I think Green Bay is losing their national media shine. If Detroit goes into Lambeau and wins on Monday night, it will be like going into Philly and winning.

KC deserves credit as they went into Detroit and played an ugly game and won, just like we did in Philly. That’s what good team do. Only twice has a team won every regular season game so now that that’s out of the way, who on the rest of the schedule really scares you ??

I predicted 3-2 in the first 5 games. I think it will be 3-1-1 and in the driver’s seat for the division.

Not sure I can agree with this one WC. I truly would like to believe that however I watch the NFL Network pregame crew fawn all over the Packers and whether they were likely super bowl-bound. And despite the fact that Aaron Rodgers obviously has begin to regress as he’s aged in the last 4 years in particular still media love rivaling that of Tom Brady. Having said that I don’t think necessarily that another victory in Lambeau will change the national narrative very much at all. The only thing I see changing the national narrative is likely multiple Super Bowl appearances or at least multiple Conference Championship games where they played very well. Otherwise even a single Super Bowl championship would likely be viewed as a fluke by the national media immediately the next season if they didn’t return back again per se. It simply is what it is in my humble opinion but irregardless I’m encouraged as to what I see as a direction and results from the general manager and coaching staff. But it has to show results in wins and losses.

it’s dollars. a a ron is the face of state farm, and now so is mahomes. that’s ad money.

1 Like

Is it just me or was Marvin Jones trying a veteran move of turning around and trying to pull the DB down on top of him?