Patrick Queen: We play a brand of football other teams don't want to play

Kinda sounds like a Dan Campbell type of guy.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I would love to play these guys again. I know they’re excellent, but the idea that we don’t want to hit people in the mouth? BS. We weren’t ready the first time around and fair enough, they smoked us. We’d be ready the next time.

3 Likes

Feels like Miami gets them this week and then the Dolphins lose to Buffalo to close out the year. That seems like the most NFL way about things.

Me too. That means we will have won the NFC championship game.

Baltimore might beat us 7 out of 10 times but it’s weird shaped ball and this could be the year that the 3 out of 10 comes through.

1 Like

Well if Miami gets them this week, and Steelers get Ravens next week. It won’t matter if Miami wins vs Buffalo, they will have #1 seed locked up.

For me,the amazing regular season would conlude perfectly with -

Lions beat Dallas
Miami beat Ravens

Rams beat 9ers (or Redskins beat 9ers wk17)
Lions beat Vikings
Dolphins beat Bills (or Steelers beat Ravens wk 18)

That’s it. 5 games. From Lions Dolphins #1 seeds and a Super Bowl matchup

Yeah, they were so fearful of the scrambling QB, it was a “one foot on the dock, one foot on the boat” defense, and the Lions ended up all wet.

1 Like

That, plus it just happened to be the game their offense finally put everything together after learning on the job for the first month+. A perfect storm. That would not be the case the next time around, I’m certain.

CJGJ’s return alone would make this a different game.