…who isn’t getting “fired up” from him?
He seems more annoyed that he has to take hostile questions from the plebs
Maybe I’m just jaded
…who isn’t getting “fired up” from him?
He seems more annoyed that he has to take hostile questions from the plebs
Maybe I’m just jaded
He was fired up on the radio show. He’s usually far more docile and diplomatic than that.
I agree. But I’ve been getting that vibe from him all off season. His ‘fired up” vibe used to be someone who was ready to run through a wall and take no prisoners as him and his troops take on the enemy. Now it’s just a pissed off and annoyed vibe.
I listened to the interview. To me, Dan sounded more exasperated and defensive than he sounded “fired up”.
He definitely was on his Tuesday 97.1 interview. I think it was more of wanting to get his guys on the field and get this fixed.
Interesting
We seem to have a bit of a Rorschach test here
Honestly I don’t care about hearing from Dan. He’s playing the hand he is dealt. I want to hear from Brad. Of course that would be a shit show. People would ask him questions, he’d get all defensive, claims he’s the smartest guy in the room and brag about drafting Aidan.
Dan should try this one. I always liked this one.
I think Dan is annoyed, he knows there is no fix with what Brad gave him to work with and this will go on all year. Offense will win a some game especially with the last place schedule, but Dan hates losing, he looks like he knows it’s going to be a long year and doesn’t have a chance to fix it till the off season. It hard to go from the top of the world 15-2 that could compete anyone, to now, you have a hard time winning games with a last place schedule. This shit is killing Dan and he has to hold it all in. Me I still love Dan I’m thinking Dan is not loving Brad ATM.
I have not seen him as fired up in daily press/media podium. Frustrated as to the slow turn around undoubtedly! If we dispatch with AZ and get Branch and Mayes back for GB we will take it week by week. Aight.as BB says
I agree, think the elephant in the room is $ general Brad. Coach’s hands are tied as to players we currently have available.
But the D is historically bad and has some expensive players. Should not make a banged up Carolina team look like a contender. As I listen to those breaking down the scheme, the scheme sounds suspect and the players are lost (and way too many silly errors, which is on coaching too). I give Brad a big hand in this, but Dan and Shep should be getting more out of the D. A solid DC would.
Fix it in the offseason?

Wasn’t that supposed to happen this off season?
I think dan knows the window is shut right now. Sounds like he’s saying they’ll do the best they can with what they have.
Within the limitations of Dan not giving up any control of a defense that has ranked in the lower third since he took charge of it.
Hire an amateur get amateur results.