Peoples-Jones

Did he play today? He’s not showing up on the stat sheet. The peoples are jonesing for DPJ

1 Like

Basically Trinity 2.0 :joy:

Yeah…. No. DPJ has proven production. DPJ is basically insurance for JAMO

2 Likes

I was wondering the same, I didn’t see him and don’t recall him being out on offense, definitely want to see the snap counts tomorrow

Of note I did see Rodriguez out there quite a bit at FB

1 Like

Remember he was injured last week.
Most of the Lions offense is timing routes. So its going to take him and goff a white to get use to eachother.

1 Like

Dude can you believe we wasted another 6th rd pick in two years? Just imagine who we could be drafting with that pick!

Haha Skipper you are clearly new here.

Welcome

1 Like

He lead the team in the category of “having your name take up the entire back of your jersey”

1 Like

One does not simply walk into a Ben Johnson offense…

One Does Not Simply Lord Of The Rings GIF

4 Likes

100% man!

fairly confident I saw him on the field some.

2 Likes

One of a Goff’s interceptions was a target to DPJ

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s asking a lot, especially considering the offense he played in with the Browns.

I’m confident he’ll contribute soon.

ARSB and Laporta will continue to eat and then there’s what’s leftover for Reynolds, Jamo, Raymond and now DPJ. Not to mention Gibbs out of the backfield.

So, he won’t get a lot of targets, hopefully some key ones though. Good red zone target. Can stretch the field and get after 50/50 balls. Great addition for the playoff run.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.