Pete Carroll comments on Pittsburgh loss rub Seahawks fans the wrong way

Just realized that unless the Bears beat the Packers, Seattle is out.

Would sort of be fitting if Seattle was the team that missed the playoffs after what happened last year in the Rams-Seahawks game.

2 Likes

I’d be more happy to see the Pack knocked out by a division rival with nothing to play for.

Again.

8 Likes

That would be great too. A win win situation, either way.

If the Packers lose, all of the other NFC North teams will finish the season with losing records.

I’ve been talking about the Bears beating the Packers in this game for weeks. Was just hoping it would knock Packers out again. But if the Bears get blown out I think Eberflus might be in trouble.

1 Like

Looking at the “fans” listed in the article, alot of them apparently didn’t watch nor care about what happened in the Steelers game the week before they played them. The basic response was that noone is scared of a Mason Rudolph led team getting explosive plays, which makes Pete Carrol’s response BS.

Here is what Seahawks fans missed the previous week:

• 2nd offensive play for the Steelers was an 86 yard TD to George Pickens
  • On the next drive the Steelers had a series of chunk plays to easily march the ball 80 yards for another TD
  • Two drives later the Steelers had an interception and quick score
  • The next possession the Steelers had a 44 chunk play to get into field goal range before the half
  • The game was 24-0 in favor the Steelers at halftime
  • On the 2nd possession of the 2nd half, Rudolph hit on a 66 yard TD pass
  • The game was 31-8 at that point so the Steelers just ran the ball to milk clock and get out with a W
2 Likes

I thought they already announced earmuffs is back next season ??

They did announce it.

If the Bears aren’t the most improved team in the North next season I will be shocked. They could trade out of #1, still have 2 first round picks this year and add a player and also add a first round pick next year and that really is the floor. Fields has ceiling the question is whether they can find it. It’s a great draft for QB’s, they can trade back and still grab a decent one. At the very least Fields can hold the keys for another year while they get up to speed, that D is going to keep them in games and they have a decent amount of dough for FA next year. They can improve that by cutting Whitehair, (I believe that would save them around $9 million), and reworking Eddie Jackson who has a cap hit over $18 million.

1 Like

yep, minny gets a qb, love is looking much improved and the bears have been playing well.

our division is going to be tough as hell next year.

3 Likes

I think bears beat pack. They have been hot lately and can really apply some pressure

If I was ranking who I’d like to play……

Seattle
Rams
Packers

I hate all 3 so I think we would get up for any of them. Seattle beat us, but like last year they started out strong and fizzled.

Packers have deep speed, mobile QB, and 3 edge rushers.

1 Like

Yeah but then you get Matthew and the Rams :grimacing:

I think the Lions can beat anybody but I’d take the inexperienced Packers ten times out of ten over the SB experienced and dynamic Rams so, therefore, I have to cheer for the Niners and Packers on Sunday and then take an hour long shower afterwards to wash the stench off.

I’m not buying that. Let them get rolled like they did in week one against the Packers and people will freak. Plus, how do you speculate about replacing him all season and then keep him. I think there still a lot that can happen in Chicago. But I will say they have played better……but let them not show up in GB and things can change.

1 Like

The Bears are going to be dangerous next season. The Lions chief competitor in the North.

The Vikings are going to fade into mediocrity or worse. The Packers will improve, but not enough.

Surely this will work out well for you Seabags.

Chicago is winning in Lambeau. We are playing LAR. Seattle is winning @ Dallas and we’re going on a kick the shit out of the NFC West tour!

Vikings have to sign JJ and sign a QB. And I’m sure JJ has an interest in who will be throwing him the ball.

Chicago is set up for success but they better have a good backup because JF will always miss games.

GB has a ton of talent and might surprise us all.

Detroit is scary because some of our best players are rookies and 2nd year guys who are still improving. Just gotta keep the OL dominant. Sewell was such a great building block.