DJ Chark 71.9

Bottom 5 Offense

Evan Brown 46.4
Jonah Jackson 46.4
Frank Ragnow 49.3
Jamaal Williams 50.9
Garrett Griffin 51.0

3 Likes

Makes sense that the interior of our O-line sucked.

Who is Garrett Griffin?
Any relation to Mrs. Garrett?
6d4a292e-7a09-4a4e-aca0-a65f3291ef9f_text

2 Likes

He looks more like the guy trying to sell fake tickets by the foam finger stand outside the stadium

4 Likes

Looks more like the guy asking others to smell his fingers outside the stadium.

comedy central season 3 episode 19 GIF by Workaholics

2 Likes

i’m thinking a healthy Ragnow and a starter at RG might go farther to fixing our running game issues than spending a 1st rounder on a RB.

6 Likes

Or the douchey friend who always comes to the potluck parties with one small bag of corn chips

3 Likes

Where are all the Anzalone lovers?

This was a prime opportunity to give Rodrigo and Barnes a shot to play together. Anzalone had a terrible game yet stayed on the field. The coaching staff have no problems removing any other player in the mist of a bad game. They have even replaced Geoff in the mist of a bad game but not Anzalone. ANZALONE DOES NOT COME OFF THE FIELD, no matter what. They had no problem benching Okudah the second half.

TERRIBLE COACHING

1 Like

Anzalone lovers? That’s a thing?

3 Likes

It’s seems to be on this forum. Other forums not so much.

All 3 wouldn’t hurt a thing.

1 Like

Sounds like the latest Pizza Hut special.

4 Likes

It is for someone who has blinders on for Barnes….

4 Likes

Barnes graded really high this past game. Kudos to him!

Cap, next time he calls home can you ask him if he thinks he’s ready to take on the line call duties?

1 Like

Or, what if we did both?

I see you did not include the picture of Barnes being blocked, his assignment was inside, the safety got blown off the ball, watch the film to get a clear perspective of what happened. Barnes actually shedded the block before your picture.

If the coaches can’t teach him to call plays after 2 years they are not very good coaches. Maybe he will be able to call plays if he donates $ 100,000 to Campbell’s charity, it worked for Anzalone.

Wouldn’t hurt. But would also be nice to have the best RB to hit the draft in a long time

Are you referring to this?

We’ve appreciated your time today, Alex, and everything you’re doing with the Chunky Sacks Hunger relief program. In closing, what are your goals to close out the 2022 campaign?

“I’ve really embraced the opportunity to help fight hunger here in Detroit. Campbell’s helped me donate 100,000 meals to Forgotten Harvest. That’s huge for everybody in the Detroit area. I want to continue fighting food insecurity in my community. The Chunky Sacks Hunger campaign is providing one million meals to Americans this season. That’s a huge number of meals. It’s unfathomable for me to comprehend and to be a part of. They’ve also matched 1,000 meals for every sack we record as a defense this season. I believe we’re at 26 sacks as a team, so they’ve donated an additional 26,000 meals to the Detroit area. We’re bringing this cause to the forefront during the Holiday season.

As for our season, it’s a four-week season moving forward. We understand what we have ahead of us. The thought of finishing the season 4-0 is a bit daunting but it’s definitely doable. We have to go play against some good teams on the road. We need some help around the league as well. I personally just want us to finish the season strong. I’m going to help the team win.

This city deserves a playoff push.”

Barnes is really talented. We don’t use him right. He’s not James Houston but he can really get after the QB. And you don’t have to blitz. On pass downs he’d have enough strength to out his hand in the dirt. And he’s decently long armed for a short guy. He’s not James Houston but something like Houston, Paschal/Alim/Comiskey, Hutch, Barnes would be a threat as a four man rush. I’d think he’d have potential in those Zimmer type of blitz packages.

So run down LBsr who’s either hand down in the dirt or off the field on 3rd. I think he’d be good in that role. Needs to play within himself consistently but he’s getting better.

2 Likes

Did you see our defense?

1 Like