PFF Grades - Lions vs. Raiders - October 30

Forwaaaard down the fiiiiiield…

5 Likes

I was hoping to see goffs defensive grade for that piss poor tackling effort on his pick six lol

2 Likes

Cam Sutton being 31 is a lil surprsing, but tbf, Davante cooked his ass on routes multiple times, Jimmy G just couldnt get the ball in his hands.

2 Likes

Awosika blocking for the run was exceptional.

Yeah, Sutton got beat numerous times. Couldn’t handle Adams. Jimmy G just isn’t good enough to take advantage.

4 Likes

The highest graded pff player lost his starting job WOW.

Praying for a trade​:pray:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

Barnes with a 91.6 and DST with a 43.3 is a little surprising

Also Gibbs with an 8 pass blocking grade. Ouch

3 Likes

This team needs to not have to ever play Dan Skipper

Yes this one i disagree with for sure, dst was a force yesterday and it was quite apparent

2 Likes

Guess I don’t understand that Anzalone score at all.

4 Likes

Most teams strive to not have to use their 4th string OG in a game. Last year we were decimated at guard as well.

Jonah
Big V
Glasgow
Kayode
Sordal
Skipper

3 Likes

Anzalone or McNeil. Both players flashed beyond their sacks yesterday. Must have had some really pisss poor plays that washed out as well.

2 Likes

Decker and Sewell held Crosby to a season-low 4 QB pressures. That’s fantastic work.

5 Likes

Glasgow is a much better Guard than Center

Kayode, Ragnow, Glasgow is just fine for IOL

2 Likes

Anzalone & Tracey were all over the field

2 Likes

Jack Campbell the 6th best player on defense creeping into the conversation.

The Lions were idiots in 2018 when they lost Swanson and moved Glasgow to center. They had just drafted, wait for it, Ragnow, but Patricia decided to make not one but two positions worse by taking players from their natural positions and moving them around like checkers because let’s face it, he sure as ■■■■ wasn’t playing chess.

3 Likes

In all fairness, Skipper’s natural position is T.

1 Like

Our 4th string OT that is playing OG7
Not bad

1 Like

Truly a pleasant surprise. I’m eating crow on that one.

1 Like