PFF Latest Mock - IMO worse one yet

Some like PFF, some don’t. But they normally have some good coverage. I know these mock’s drive some of us crazy, but had to post this one. Not a big fan of AR, but the worst part is what this dweeb thinks the Lions would give up to get him. I would hate this move.

detdft

1 Like

We are not desperate for a QB. To make that move, this staff would have to be completely sold on Richardson. To be honest, I wouldn’t even give up #6 and a 2024 1st, let alone all the rest.

3 Likes

“Goff does not elevate the talent around him”

Someone read my post in the “If Goff were in this draft” thread and took it a little too seriously :sweat_smile:

But to this point - if Goff doesn’t elevate the players around him, someone explain Lief’s development last year into a viable deep threat.

4 Likes

Holy crap, I don’t think a trade up to 3 is totally off the table, but that is way, way too much to give up.

8 Likes

And Amon Ra having the best first two seasons in lions WR history. He’s not throwing to himself

3 Likes

That would get Holmes a long vacation immediately after the draft of it happened. Would set the team back YEARS, I think. Was this a draft created by a Cardinals fan during their high-school spring break?!

3 Likes

Ahh, it’s working as intended. You clicked and now you’re talking about it!

1 Like

We don’t even have a 2024 4th round.

Minnesota owns that

1 Like

It wouldn’t shock me. I can play arm chair GM all I want but the reality is we don’t know how much the Lions like a lot of these players. They are going to keep everything close to vest.

One tidbit, maybe there are some clues. If the Lions aren’t interested in Jalen Carter, then why would they be posting articles and his picture on their website? I mean articles about how much he’d be a good fit??? Very interesting imo

I would never ever ever never ever never ever never trade a first round pick for non proven-NFL talent.

4 Likes

Sometimes the desperation to stay relevant is just ridiculous.

2 Likes

Im guessing the media guys have zero inside info

3 Likes

Quite possibly the only thing that would make me lose faith in Brad Holmes is that scenario right there.

3 Likes

Yeah, this is horrible. I like the kids possible potential down the road, but not moving up to 3 for him. Along with giving up all that draft loot.

1 Like

Laughable. But with the selection of Anderson… Things that make you say hmmm…

Still would be a horrible idea.

1 Like

I love the idea of trading up from 18 though. Especially if it only costs us the Hock pick to get to Philly @10.

#48 to get to ATL @8

I mean, the Raiders gotta select Broderick Jones OT right?

He is, though. That’s what you’re missing.

1 Like

Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport

2 Likes

Just dumb.