PFF Mock Draft has been won. Game Over

6 Likes

Ha, I thought the same thing. I was like, who is that old guy that they mistakenly inserted for JC?

2 Likes

Winner Dave GIF by Barstool Sports

2 Likes

well then personally I would have gone with Porter.

1 Like

but you can probably get a better one in the 2nd or 3rd.

As a huge M fan… that’s too high for Turner. He’s fast but has horrible ball skills.

I think you’re gonna be surprised where he goes, I think he goes much earlier than I mocked him… he’s a day 2 pick IMO. 6’ corners with great speed, athleticism, who can play in press man or zone get drafted early, whether they can create turnovers or not.

I must say, a third down pass rush involving Van Ness and Hutchinson on the edge with Jalen Carter and John Cominsky on the interior, and Houston being able to be a stand up edge rusher coming from anywhere could be deadly.

3 Likes

If you can get Carter at 6, BINGO! I am starting to think you move up to get Gonzales or Witherspoon with the 2nd pick. With the way Gonzales is rising I think Spoon ends up being the easier get, Gonzales appears bound for the top 10.

I’d rather use those picks this year to add talent to the defense. It all depends on the health of vaitai and kraemer. There’s also the outside chance if we release vaitai we sign a free agent guard. Someone we could get for a reasonable deal like Glasgow.

And it was already getting pretty darn good at the end of last year with Hutch, Houston, Paschal and Cominsky. Make a strength even stronger!

Can never have enough ̶c̶o̶w̶b̶e̶l̶l̶, I mean D-linemen!

2 Likes

Yup like most people here I want a heavy dline rotation similar to Philly

2 Likes

Excited Ric Flair GIF

1 Like

But Hutchinson followed those two seasons up by breaking the Michigan single season sack record. Chase Young followed those two years up with 17.5 sacks. Those seasons are why they were both locks as top 10 players.

Van Ness may be as good. But he certainly doesn’t have the pedigree that either of those two had in their draft year precisely because he didn’t stay and attempt to have that sort of season with Iowa.

I don’t think its that odd to question him going in the top 10. I get it that its a projection 100% but with those other two you also had the monster production the final season to make you feel better about the pick.

1 Like

Closet I could get

2 Likes

Not really interested in Campbell or Van Ness until 3rd day of the draft.

Neither are better than what we have now (and that is saying something considering how down I am on our LB’s).

No trades but lots of heads exploding