PFF top 5 bottom 5 last dance 2022

I know the full scores were posted earlier. But it’s become a habit so here goes

Brahmins Offense

E.L. Raymond – 80.4
Goff – 79.3
Jamo – 78.0
Swaggy – 78.0
Swift – 75.4

Dalits Offense

J Jackson – 46.6
S Zylstra – 49.6
E Brown – 51.4
M Nelson – 52.5
B Wright/ Mitchell – tied 55.3

Brahmins Defense

Commish – 90.2
Dollar Store Thor – 79.1
Buggs Bunnny – 79.0
KerJo– 78.1
Hutch – 77.4

Dalits Defense

Paschal – 43.1
Houston – 46.3
J Jacobs – 48.0
R Okwara – 53.3
Barnes – 56.7

3 Likes

I really believe they will go TE in mid to later rounds.

1 Like

I want the to draft at least one guard. One would think as talented as Holmes is we could find a gem guard later. Lions have never had good luck finding Oline guys. Always have to pick them high to find talented ones

2 Likes

Actually the problem is that when they do find one they let them go, Graham Glasgow was allowed to walk and he was a 3rd round pick. Tomlinson was moved because our staff sucked and they couldn’t coach him up.

1 Like

Who is swaggy?

Edit - got it, thx!

I don’t think i ever heard Williams called Swaggy before. I dig it.

Jamaal Williams Dancing GIF by Detroit Lions

2 Likes

I’m not sure u agree with that…

Swanson had career ending injuries but was looking like a decent pick. 3rd

Laken was a high 70s off player in SF, maybe Jets scheme is broken? Late 1st

Warford went to 3 pro bowls- 3rd

Glasgow was rock solid- 3rd…. He’s been better than Big V overall…

Jonah Jackson- 3rd

Ragnow- late first….

• then of course you have sternberg….

Overall from pick #25 to end of 3rd round the league success rate for OG/C is over 70%… ours is over 80, and when you have a proven scheme and talented vets around the new guy, probably higher…

I would be taking an interior OL in round 2 this year no matter what….

Instead of guessing which CB MIGHT be worthy of #6 overall, I’d love to offer to drop to #11 and simply add #41. Or #9 and #39…. I’d bet the Titans or Panthers would like a shot at the last QB or first WR?

2 Likes

Agree with all of this. Not feeling the love for Carter anymore even if he’s there. Get a CB and DT in FA, grab a CB in the first, OG in the 2nd and trust the process to fill in the blanks.

2 Likes

I’m trading down…… the lack of logic in here sometimes makes me laugh….

The amount of times it’s been suggested we could maybe flip Goff for a 1st, if Brad and DC agree THEIR GUY is there #6 is comical.

So 2-3 QB desperate teams pass…. IE- M Willis last year…. The Den lit up with take him at #32 posts- what if Bryce Young somehow falls to #6? We ignore that 3 QB needy teams pass on him… jump to take a DIFFERENCE MAKER- and then trade Goff?

So Goff loves it here, and the team LOVES him as their QB, but we now sell a playoff ready team with a 100 rated QB currently….that a 5’11” rookie or a kid who couldn’t throw 20 tds in college (AR15) is now the guy.

We then convince another team that despite Goffs 8-2 finish, and elite passing numbers, he’s just not for us… BUT HE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THEM! Magically we pull a 1st rounder and change.

• all we need to do is trade Goff now to free up that 20M extra in free agency, and hope our guy falls…… well then we have to hope a rookie QB keeps our offense in the top #5, and maybe with new OC too…

I’ve literally read these suggestions…… in here!

• yet some think we couldn’t get any team like Jets, Washington, Titans, or Panthers to give us a 2nd rounder to move up a few slots….

Recap-

1. we can replace Goff and his elite numbers with a rookie….

2. A team would likely give us a first rounder for Goff

3. Yet… a team wouldn’t give us a 2nd rounder to draft the same QB that we’d consider dumping Goff over?

Any QB worth moving on from Goff for, is easily worth a teams giving us a 2nd and 3rd… I see you Carolina

1. Brian Branch (weapon in heavy nickel, hufanga ish)
  2. Bijan Robinson - offense definer
  3. D Witherspoon- played tons of man to man
  4. C Kancey- pressure from the middle. LEVERAGE
  5. Andrew Voorhees- anchor and mauler at RG
  6. Jack Campbell- defensive play caller
  7. Cam Ward- swagger and athleticism.
  8. Charlie Jones- open like 7/11
  9. Joe Tippman- Backup C- cheaper than E Brown
  10. J Moody- competes with money badger

I think we could easily get #9, #39 and #92 for #6 and Romeo O…. Panthers could use one more edge- we could use the cap space…. I’d make this trade tomorrow

1 Like

The Panthers are currently working with about 1m in cap space with only 38 players under contract (-14m effective cap space) for next year. They’re not picking up Romeo’s contract.

What style of TE do you think they covet?