PFF Updated Top 100

Yeah I think that pretty well describes the highs and the lows I see from him on tape.

That was a fun game. D.J. Was fantastic. It’ll be interesting to see if Jonathan Smith, who is an offensive savant, gets more consistency out of him.

Hartman was awesome in that game too.

1 Like

Yeah I think it was one of the top 2 or 3 games I watched live all season. Crazy that both QBs are at different schools now.

2 Likes

I think some of D.J.'s problems are similar to El Jefe. Highly intelligent, compassionate , introspective kid who gets down on himself when things don’t go well.

Sadly, reprogramming that kind of mental stuff is just about the toughest player development task out there.

Hartman is going to be next year’s Hendon Hooker. The offense won’t allow for those kind of numbers of course. But I think he’s the older QB that moves up boards throughout the year. Won’t be as old as Hooker of course.

You know I love me some Hartman. He’s one of the few transfers I don’t hate, for his stock he has to show out in a non-wonky offense.

1 Like

I’ll also be curious to see how well he can drive the ball if Midwestern winters hit.

1 Like

Yeah that was the other question about him for sure. I think he’s got enough arm, but we’ll see. He’s certainly given himself the opportunity to showcase it in that weather.

1 Like

They had Kobie Turner & Tyler Durden after we cut him as their DT

Turner was a highly rated dude pff 90 his last college season

1 Like

The Rams front office continues to thrive in the draft even without Holmes and Agnew.

4 Likes

IMO the reason they likely refuse to listen to talking heads who make mocks an just look at film an opinions of scouts a. character. They went all in when they were ready for SB an they had enough young talent to after let some big ticket players walk . They gave younger ones a chance to win starting jobs an they did. Does that approach sound like another team we know. They have same approach just different people calling shots.

They made mistakes every team does an they got lucky like every team does on few players late in draft.
They don’t sit an pout when they miss, stick to plan an keep moving. They still have some cap issues moving forward. Different people same plan It Works

2 Likes

https://x.com/QBsMVP/status/1742243562530455564?s=20

Rams should* have both the rookie of the year on offense and defense in Puka and Turner… What a draft by Les Snead

3 Likes

Gotta give the Rams a ton of credit. Nice to have HOFers in Stafford and Donald to mentor the rookies as well. Not sure about defensive rookie of the year but can’t imagine Stroud isn’t the OROY.

1 Like

How many Lion’s players in the PFF top 100 at this point in the season?

Oroy is stroud, as good as nacua and laporta have been… stroud taking that team to theplayiffs and leading the league in td to int ratio as a rookie = offensive rookie of the year