Playoff Game #2 Sunday vs Vikings

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

3 Likes

Wonder if we get an old fashioned flag for crowd noise. Just for old times sake…

That’s one that should always get a thumbs up.

At the time of that rant, the Colts were 4-6, but finished 6-10 (with Peyton Manning at WB).

I once bought Mad Dogs at a package store in Worcester, Massachusetts. The cashier hacked and said to me in the thickest Boston accent I’ve ever heard “Mad Dogs? You’re gonna have some rude times on those…”

He was not wrong…

2 Likes

Oh i will buy into the playoff when we get to 500. We need a lot of help as well

1 Like

Been there, done that. It wasn’t pretty. The vomit was charcoal black. Thought I was dying.

2 Likes

Enjoy the moment, there’s time enough for sour grapes. The entire reason we’ve been fans of this team is the big prize at the end of the season. We’ve got a shot, not a great shot, and it’s definitely a Longshot, but we have it. Now. Enjoy the moment. Carpe Diem and Gooooo Liiioooonnnssss!!!

1 Like

Im enjoying it, but ive seen lions fail more then succeed.

2 Likes

Its so funny how every post is about high school/college age drinking this stuff. Its cheap and its does the job for kids who don’t know any better. I drank it once when I was 18. Once and never again. Who else actually drinks it? Holy shit you would have to be a raging alky to walk into a store and buy that as the drink of your choice. My dad found the bottle later and was legitimately concerned for me, lol.

2 Likes

We need to forget about playoffs a minute and just think about the importance of this game for 2023.

Right now Detroit is 2-1 against the division. All 3 games have been tight. There isn’t that much difference between the 10-2 vikings and the 3-10 Bears.

We need a statement win in the division. If Detroit wins this game convincingly, I think most would have them as favorites for the 2023 division. If Minny wins this game, I think most would have them as the favorites for the 2023 division.

2 Likes

6 Likes

That should be a shirt

1 Like

It comes in many different flavors, this week it’s Cousins flavor!

Purple potato soup

1 Like

Bone Broth, made from pseudo Nordic warrior wannabes. :laughing:

3 Likes

Spent my 21st Bday Camp Liberty Bell DMZ in Korea guarding the ammo dump, finished the shift on all fours, MD 20/20, my last partaken of that but yeah, I definitely was “experienced” on what never to drink again :smiley:

3 Likes

We’ll beat these guys with one asscheek and three toes.

2 Likes

This begs the question - If Sanchez’s center only had one ass cheek does the butt fumble ever happen?

My 24th was in Camp Humphreys. Woke up naked in a drainage ditch on the base and couldn’t remember the previous night other than heading out with my buddies to Jumping Jack Flash. Lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.