Please no draft spoilers

I know there are places to find out who’s being drafted before the rest of us see it, but please don’t have to be the first to report a pick

I know I’ll be closing the computer lid as soon as pick 28 is announced. Maybe sooner if the TV coverage appears to be lagging by them.

Might be 4 hours early… but the Lions select Steve Lattimer… Defensive end. Starting defense baby… place at the table.

woo hoo ric flair GIF

1 Like

Once I hear that the Lions have traded up, I cut off all internet access and focus on the TV.

2 Likes

TLDR:
If you don’t want it to be spoiled, then tune out well before the pick, and join after you’ve found out. In short, there is no way to police this.

Guys, we’re not doing this. We are not going to prohibit people from talking about the Lions pick as it occurs for them.

IMPORTANT: If you don’t want the Lions pick spoiled for you, please tune out well before the pick, and re-join the draft thread after. There is absolutely no way to police when hundreds of users are going to learn of the pick, much less control how/when they post based on where you’re at when viewing the draft.

We’ve been doing this for 20+ years, and this is the only way.

3 Likes