POLL = PICK #55

Exactly, I see alittle tyreek in him, and having Jamo and him on the field with swift too… With Ben Johnson scheming them up… :open_mouth:

1 Like

He’s got a little Jahvid Best to him. Best was a couple inches taller and 10 pounds heavier though.

I like the idea of elite speed at RB though to pair with hard running Monty.

1 Like

Looks like a 3 way race

Backup QB

Home run hitter RB

Mauler OL

3 Likes

Funny you say that, I was just RAS score comparing him to Jahvid Best because that’s who his highlights reminded me of

Now as someone who doesn’t have a ton of Achane exposure/knowledge. I see the idea of WR being tossed around, can this dude actually catch? I saw he has tiny 8’1/4” hands wtf…

1 Like

Backup qb who probably won’t be a backup this year due to injury

2 Likes

What time does the poll close, am willing to move my vote if necessary at the buzzer from mauler Oline if it means preventing backup QB pick lol

2 Likes

These are some interesting picks for the Lions. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I really hope to walk away from the draft with Gibbs/Robinson and Hooker. Everything else is a bonus.

1 Like

Yeah he has some decent hands, good route running and don’t be fooled by his size he’s strong… watch his highlights, he’s not just a speedster…

1 Like

It was either Archane or Hooker for me. I personally would take Archane, but I went with Hooker because my gut is saying that is what the Lions would do.

I wonder if the Packers/Aaron Rodgers would have won another Super Bowl or two if they had drafted something other than a backup QB

Fast forward 4 years

I wonder if the Lions/Goff would have won a Super Bowl or two if they had drafted something other than a backup QB :wink:

1 Like

What about San Fran?

But they did trade an entire draft for backup QB

And drafted another one in Mr Irrellevent.

So nevermind

3 Likes

Crazy to think how good that San Fran team really could have been if they spent all those picks on players. We might have been talking about an UDFA QB that won a Super Bowl last season

1 Like

Note to self: Do not use the S word, do not use the S word, it’s only a mock draft. Hope that works… :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Kenny Pickett, Kenny Pickett, Kenny Pickett…

SHOUT OUT to the defense wins championships guys here…after 3 straight defensive picks they are back for more.

Sewell got 2 and Battle got 1

RESPECT

2 Likes

I’ll give a heads up before it closes. Last poll was a runaway so it didn’t matter.

Round up the troops. Start harvesting.

$25 gift cards to applebees per vote!!

Cardboard up the windows so nobody can see in

well you can pick allllll offense all you want, but don’t bitch when our defense gets ran over because they can’t stop anything from happening.

RB or OL for me, went with OL

2 Likes

I mean, the first 3 picks for the Lions were all defense…you eventually have to address some of the issues on offense as well.

1 Like