POLL = PICK #55

Gimli’s Ugly Cousin is making a run to room with Dollar Store Thor. 30% to 29% between Hooker and Mauch. Quite interesting how close some of these are becoming. :laughing:

wasn’t talking just draft, I meant in general.

1 Like

Voted for Mauch

2 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Results so far

1 Like

Michael J Fox Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

1 Like

If you see my mock simulators…this is precisely why I target Cesario from Houston at the top of round 3 trade down.

I can see us going up from 18 to Top 10.

But this Hock pick…man fall back and get a 4th.

Or just wait on Haener, Hall, DTR, O’Connell, etc…

2 Likes

All would be good picks

An injured 25 year old backup QB in the 2nd round doesn’t make much sense to me.

lucious lyon wtf GIF

3 Likes

They want someone who probably doesn’t play till hes 27/28

Michael J Fox Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

A 25 year old injured rookie who has to learn the prostyle offense

Jahvid Best 2.0

or Mankind

Idk man I would trade back

wrestling mankind GIF by WWE

If he was healthy, I wouldn’t care about the age that much. My real concern is Hooker is likely to start the year on PUP, meaning he won’t participate in training camp or preseason. So if God forbid Goff got hurt, Hooker wouldn’t even have had any reps in camp or the preseason.

I guess they could still sign a veteran and make Hooker the 3rd stringer!?

1 Like

Hooker is already throwing. He should be ready by training camp. But i just changed my vote to the oline guy

2 Likes

Still need to draft players to play. Not to sit. Im not saying Hooker sucks.

Looking Around Michael J Fox GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

1 Like

That would be quite the comeback, he tore the ACL in late November, so being ready for training camp in early August would be very impressive. That’s only about 8 months post surgery.

It took Jacobs and Jamo more like 10 months. Some guys can take up to a year.

1 Like

I guess I’m the only one who voted for Tippman. I think Tippman and Stevenson are the best players on that list.

If by ready they mean able to stand up and throw a football, then sure. But NFL ready? Nah, not a chance.

And when he is ready are we just gonna plug a rookie in cold to a lineup? It will go about how you expect.

Drafting him to be the backup this year won’t work. It will require a 3rd option to be the backup. Drafting him to the be the future, while I wouldn’t based on my personal evaluation, is at least more of an argument.

I love Tippmann, would rather have him to Mauch, but wanted Achane as a weapon before either. Still plenty of iOL left, IMO