Poll: Who is the worse QB

• Zach Wilson
  • Justin Fields
0 voters

We’re looking at two busts.

1 Like

The only way Fields can have any success is if the OC tailors the offense to his ability to scramble. He’s not going to cut it as a pocket passer.

1 Like

Beavis And Butthead Lol GIF by Paramount+

Fields, Wilson, Lance!

Teams tanking for QB’s should be careful with what they wish for.

3 Likes

Ridder could also be in the running.

Ridder strikes me as a guy who could be an Andy Dalton type–more of a competent game manager.

1 Like

I think Fields would have more success on a loaded roster where they didn’t have to ask too much of him. That’s exactly the situation Wilson is in, and holy shit he is terrible. If I had to choose between one of them I’d go with Fields.

I need to see fields actually string together NFL passes and not look like a deer in the headlights in the pocket.

Pickett

Call me crazy but I still think Zach Wilson can be a playa in this league. He’s young. He has been in some unfortunate situations; same can be said for Trey Lance. The Jets are winning now so there’s no time to really learn on the job. I believe someone like Ben Johnson could do wonders for this kid

Personally, I think Fields is the worst QB. He’s a 1 read QB will a low football IQ

Do we dare put that in the gif search?

In the nfl the qb needs to throw to where the wr will be. Both those guys only can throw to an already open wr. Those windows work in college not the pros. Is cj shroud the first buckeye qb to succeed?

I still think certain players can develop into being a timing passer. Right situation I think Wilson can succeed. Fields can to; however, it has to be a zone read option type of offense due to his low football IQ

Fields will flop around as a Original Geno-lite backup (as opposed to New Improved Geno starter) for years and years as long as he isnt seen as a disruotion/coach killer/negative lockerroom guy.

Wilson will be using StubHub to attend games by 2025.

Most thought the same of Jordan Love but he has the pack tied with us.