Possible Shortlist of 2024 CB/S Draft Targets

Thanks for the score. I haven’t watched any tape on Meltin outside of YouTube. Seems like a willing tackler. Is also a special teams ace with some blocked punts in his career.

I like guys that transfer up in competition and still succeed and still get better.

Usually transitions well

1 Like

100%. I might have to add Wallace to my draft crushes

1 Like

You have been a little overly chaste the past few days. I was afraid you’d gone celibate.

I don’t know, that Josh Wallace 3.95 RAS though doesn’t line up well with the Lions haha

Kool-Aid at the end of round 1 looks more and more appealing every day.

3 Likes

His pro day’s tomorrow, will be very interested to see how he tests.

1 Like

And now we find out he ran a 4.68 at his pro day according to Dane, which is not cornerback juice at all.

But as a safety? Could be interesting. As you say he has everything we generally look for from a football character/intangibles perspective. He’s not the most physical guy but he also doesn’t miss many tackles. No kills shots coming from Wallace but probably no broken tackles either. He’s got the instincts for it.

I can’t say I’m shocked the Lions traded up for the highest rated PFF run defending corner.

It’s pretty obvious at this point that it plays a major factor in their process. (Not necessarily the PFF grade, but their ability/willingness in general)

4 Likes

And the Lions have now drafted the #1 and #2 highest scored run defenders at CB.

I’ve got you, Brad Holmes.

1 Like

Both long arms too!

32in for pro bowl CBs

31.6+ technically, but close enough.