Post Draft Remaining Free Agents, who you want?

For me there are 3 still pressing needs. WR2 (Outside), Safety and RDE. The guys I’d like in those spots are as follows:

WR - Michael Thomas / Michael Gallup - Both have injury issues and both have been productive outside WR’s.

Safety - Justin Simmons / Quandre Diggs - I know with adding Robinson and Rakestraw, they may want to just move Branch to Safety and be done with it. But on paper it’s Iffy and Kerby right now so even with Branch in the mix, we are really hurting for veteran presence at Safety.

EDGE - Emanual Ogbah - I’d rather have a speed rusher to compete with Houston, but Ogbah does fit the bigger run defending RDE the team seems to like there.

Oh - and goes without saying that I want Jake Bates after UFL is done like everyone else…

Who do you guys like?

2 Likes

Usual suspects for me

Chark & Tracey 1 year deals veteran depth guys.

I liked Ogbah… he’d be a good depth guy since we didn’t draft one.

Kicker Bates , he’s a must now.

I’m on the phone with Cincy trying to get Trey Hendrickson no doubt

2 Likes

Gallup is signing with the Raiders…

Michael Thomas hasn’t started more than 7 games in 3 years, but he’s intriguing… The fact he’s not a Lion already given the familiarity with our staff, I’d say it’s a safe bet he’s not on their radar.

2 Likes

:muscle: :heart:

And wasn’t that mostly from the slot?

Michael Thomas is the size of turd that makes Cottonelle executives gleeful. Zero chance.

2 Likes

Boyd

Zay Jones

I’m going to toss a curveball in here.

We’re all looking at WR2, rightfully so. Maybe we trot Levi out on the trade circuit and see if anyone bites on a straight up swap on expiring contracts? Sometimes a change of scenery, swapping excess for excess and filling need for need? Just a thought…

1 Like

To play WR or rough up a female?

WR

Kind of a shitty comment.

Q Diggs.

1 Like

Why you mad at me? Zay is the abuser.

Is he?

I think it is shitty how people believe the narrative no matter the outcome. At most he scratched her neck in the argument. At most.

Charges were dropped.

It sucks I have to point this out and it sucks that people will might think I am okay with abusive people. This isn’t Ray Rice or Greg Hardy. I can’t say nothing happened but you also can’t say anything did.

I wasn’t just suggesting he start abusing woman. Sheesh. Perhaps slow down before letting those arrows fly.

Case was dismissed but there is still no way we go there after Cam (or anyways for that matter).

You literally did.

Lets get along gents

Um no, I most certainly did not. The comment simply went over your head. It’s okay. You didn’t know about the incident. It’s fine. But all I was doing was opting for a colorful/stylized reference to his past digression.

That you didn’t know about the incident is fine. That you thought my comment was “shitty” when you weren’t aware of the situation? Sure, whatever. Happens to us all.

But now you are trying to suggest that I was advocating for domestic violence when it’s clear that I was merely pointing you to the conclusion that we reached in the last Zay thread … now THAT’s shitty behavior.

I believe he was insinuating that he already had

Simmons and Calais Campbell

3 Likes