Predict when the Lions/Packers game will be

My gambling record is shotty so doing my part
I put money on the packers to get to superbowl… hoping it jinxes them this sunday

1 Like

Sure hope that is not true… Packers run game will gash us if true.

Seems weird… but I think stuffing the run and forcing the Packers to throw is a better chance to win… mostly because they aren’t great at WR.

3 Likes

Maybe the Carolina game was just what we needed - it showed us what NOT to do.

1 Like

AG, man, AG.

And Kerby owns Rogers.

3 Likes

And Kaaron hasn’t faced Da Problem yet

5 Likes

Well in the Vikings game they had 160 yards rushing and Rodgers only had 159 yards passing. I agree the WR core isn’t great, but Watson and Doubs have been coming on. I still agree, stop Jones and Dillion and see what happens

3 Likes

I think a few you guys aren’t seeing the forest for the trees in this situation. The Lions have a good chance of being flexed in to the last regular season game of the season. Let me repeat that for those in back: IN JANUARY, THE LIONS ARE ABOUT TO BE FLEXED INTO THE BIGGEST TIMESLOT OF THE WEEK.

5 Likes

And we ■■■■■■■ owe Rodgers so bad. The last time they flexed us to Sunday night football in the last game of the season was New Years Day, 2017. We had a chance to win the division at home. Rodgers beat us on the Ford Field turf, just a painful game to watch. We did get a wildcard though and promptly got crushed by the Seahawks on the road.

Time to get some revenge for that and knock his ass out of the playoffs for once!

4 Likes

This time around we need to bury them by halftime and keep the gas on and put up 50 on them. Hurt Kaaron’s body and feelings in the process. If the whole NFL is watching that beat down…

4 Likes

Its official. We are the Sunday Night game!!!

1 Like

Going to be a long ass day waiting. Don’t give 2 shits about the 1pm games. Become a massive Baker and Rams fan at 4:25pm after cheering for them to lose all season, haha and then pray to baby Jesus for 2023 miracle in GB in January!

1 Like

second best outcome, imho. preferred 430 sunday with seahawks also playing then, but this is the second best outcome. congrats to all the prognosticators who called this!

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.