Predict when the Lions/Packers game will be

ESPN has it on Saturday. Of course. Advantage: Packers.

1 Like

Erin in a win and in game? Sunday Night fo sho.

Are you reporting that you saw this? I cannot find this anywhere.

Pretty confident it will be 1 of the evening games. I’m gonna say Saturday at 8pm and it will be before Seahawks have played.

Espn has everything listed on Saturday as of now.

@Martymcfly2017

https://twitter.com/miaobrientv/status/1609708160595419137?s=46&t=cDuh2uPdueb-2dKXeZ-zcg

3 Likes

The NFL will determine the dates and times for the final regular-season week once all playoff scenarios are known. Two games will be played on Saturday, Jan. 7, and the remainder will be held on Sunday, Jan. 8.

For teams in the AFC, that information might not be known until after the Monday night game between the Buffalo Bills and Cincinnati Bengals because of its impact on the playoff picture.

The league informed teams this week that the Week 18 game schedule featuring NFC teams likely will be determined Sunday night because no NFC teams play Sunday night or Monday. The 49ers play at the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 17 on Sunday afternoon.

The NFL will consider playoff implications in determining the dates and times of next week’s games. The 49ers-Cardinals game, which will be played at Levi’s Stadium, could have playoff seeding implications.

The 49ers (11-4) have qualified for the playoffs as NFC West champions, and currently are in the No. 3 spot but remain in strong contention with the Minnesota Vikings (12-3) for the No. 2 seed. The Philadelphia Eagles (13-2) are in the No. 1 slot, but they have yet to clinch the NFC East over the playoff-bound Dallas Cowboys (12-4).

The two games on Saturday, Jan. 7, are scheduled for 1:30 p.m. PT and 5:15 p.m. PT. There will be 13 games scheduled for the 10 a.m. PT and 1:25 p.m. PT time slots on Sunday, Jan. 8, and there also will be a game Sunday night at 5:20 p.m. PT.

1 Like

Tirico just confirmed to end the broadcast tonight that the schedule will be announced tomorrow, which I will take based on this information as “at least the NFC”.

Lions are now confirmed to be playing sometime Sunday.

4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Dear God let whatever the better outcome is for the Lions to NOT play SNF happen tomorrow. I really don’t want their routine knocked off.

2 Likes

If the Bengals beat the Bills tonight the Lions vs Pack will be Sunday night. If the Bills win tonight, it will be the Bengals vs Ravens on Sunday night for the AFC North title.

1 Like

The Ravens just lost at home to the Steelers in prime time. Lamar Jackson wasn’t that close to playing that game so it’s probably not likely he makes it back this week either.

Even if Cincy loses, it’s tough to see the NFL putting the Ravens Tyler Huntley led offense in prime time again. If Lamar was back there it would be a no brainer.

Just my two cents.

1 Like

If that was the case, they would have already announced Lions vs Pack. I think the NFL is waiting to see what happens tonight. I could be wrong, but it is one reason why they have not announced yet.

Bengals/Ravens will get nowhere nesmar the ratings of Packers/Lions. I’m confused why they’re even deciding.

I don’t care when the game is, but if we put the pressure on old man Rodgers like we did on Fields, he is going to be in for a long night/afternoon

2 Likes

We’ll be back in nickel, rushing only 4.
Houston’s snap counts will plummet.

Hutch-McNeil-Buggs-Okwara (and some Commish)

The League will get their way. Terrible Tundra on Sunday night. Count on a frigid cold front breaking this current weather trend. They want you know who. Add the media hype surrounding Lions’ current play, especially yesterday. They are, after all, in the entertainment business. Oh yeah, and Gambling!

2 Likes

It’s going to come down to can we stop the run in the cold!? We have given up 520 yards rushing the past 2 games. And to be honest, we got lucky Fields was banged up early, he had 100 yards rushing in the 1st Quarter before his body starting falling apart.

The Pack will give us a heavy dose of Jones and Dillon for sure. We stopped it the 1st time in Ford Field, can we do it again in the cold!?

1 Like