• Dallas squeaker (1-3)
  • Dallas one score (4-8)
  • Dallas comfortably (9-16)
  • Dallas blow out (17+)
0 voters

You’re welcome.

1 Like

1 Like

I hate that officiating is in the premise of this post.

I understand what happened almost a decade ago, but can we just not?

We win.

1 Like

ok, fixed.

Haven’t heard anyone on our team mention Dallas once. Were we a little TOO happy with the Minnesota win? Of course its a major reason to celebrate, but i wanted to hear at least one guy say ‘Dallas’ . Not sure we’ll be ready on a short week and that’s why I’m reluctantly picking the Cowboys.

1 Like

The funny thing is that I have heard them talk about getting on to the next game, but not one mention of the name,

1 Like

Both teams are on a short week, Dallas and Detroit.

Having said that, my biggest concern in this game is a slow start or the infamous let down after achieving a season long goal, although that doesn’t mean the prep didn’t start late Sunday if not prior.

2 Likes

That’s my concern also. Dallas is going to be tough at home but if we can somehow pull off an upset we should be in the conversation for the #1 seed.

1 Like

Of course. And the home team always has a bit of an extra advantage on a short week. three days vs four days prep time. if it were a regular week, it would be four days vs. five days.

Hoping Dan and the staff have our team really really ready for this game. Two seed would be awesome.

2 Likes

I saw on TV today that Dallas averages 40 points a game at home, versus 22 ppg on the road. If this was in Detroit, we would be favored instead of being 7 point underdogs.

We are awesome in primetime though, and our guys know that this would be a staple win for us. I expect that this will feel a lot like the Green Bay game last year…our guys will be fired up.

1 Like

#1 seed:
Detroit: W, W
SF: W, L

#2 seed:
Detroit: W, W

bump

Probably wearing all whites, one score win for the good guys

1 Like

Don’t the Cowboys usually wear white at home? If so, we may go blueberry again.

We are wearing the all white uni….Business casual :sunglasses:

Dallas are wearing blues so Lions will be in whites.

1 Like

I said Detroit squeaker because the hope is offset by trying to not have to high of expectations, coupled with Dak having a way of screwing things up after being awesome.

Yeah, Detroit squeaker. Badgley for the win.

called it.

Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim