PRIME TIME PICK: Packers seek (and will find) revenge from crushing loss to Lions last season

Apparently, they’re Packers fans in that neck of the woods.

I trust the Calgary Herald for curling predictions.

Football? Not so much.

3 Likes

Tell me you know less about the Lions than we do without saying it directly:

The Lions, who had played themselves out of the post-season picture months earlier…

Wrong. That door had been shut like an hour before the game started. Also, he’s basically using ‘energy’ as the reason why they win:

With the Cheeseheads screaming for revenge, the defence with extra juice running through its veins and expectations of getting at least their biggest playmakers back, I’m leaning towards the Packers as a ‘dog on the not-yet-frozen-tundra at Lambeau.

Not the most in-depth analysis. But hey, I’m pumped about the game too…

1 Like

I’m sure our own energy analyst @BigNatty will disagree with this assessment.

1 Like

Oh those wacky Canadians…

Coming from someone that doesn’t know what a yard is.

Eh

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Damm they want revenge because we beat them twice and kept them from the playoffs.

Now there’s a switch, we were seeking that same revenge for 20 years.

Yuuuup!!!

Completely disagree

Amon-Ra commented that it feels “different” to be on the other side of the revenge game.

1 Like

Freaking love their rock and roll contributions though.

3 Likes

Hope we can handle being on top…we do well in the under dog role. Haven’t figured out how to handle success yet IMO

1 Like

Did you know the Lions are 10-10 vs the Packers in the last 20 they have matched up. That kinda surprised me considering the Packers were in 1st place so much.

4 Likes

Why isn’t the “Guess Who” in the R&R Hall of Fame?

2 Likes

And, it should be 11-9 Lions, but for that fateful night where there was a phantom face mask call and the Lions then rushed three with Ziggy Ansah standing all by himself next to the sideline, while Richard Rodgers, surrounded by teammates, had a virtually contested ball land in his mitts.

Thx for the reminder… really uplifting stuff.

Sorry. To me, that was the defining moment of Caldwell’s coaching career with the Lions.

1 Like

@stephenboyd57 can you kindly talk to them?

[quote=“JerseyJungle, post:18, topic:26638, full:true”]

@stephenboyd57 can you kindly talk to them?
[/quote

Nope!

rick moranis bob and doug mackenzie GIF by Warner Archive

2 Likes

I’ve never understood why I have to watch curling whenever I run across it. Lol

1 Like