Projected Rookie Contracts for the Draftees

(Numbers are projected based on what they wore in college and what’s available)
For those wondering.

Also the UDFAs are likely league minimum at $795,000 with various guarantees from 0-$245,000.

1 Like

Seems this come up every year, but do they pick their numbers before rookie camp? What about someone saying Laporta and Jamo jersey’s were for sale yet? Do we think there is still some movement in veteran numbers?

Just trying to get a sense for when this all settles. apologies if this has been answered. couldn’t find an active threat which addressed.

1 Like

Some of the PS level guys may change numbers so a draftee can get it. But the draftees have to pay for it.

Id assume once the numbers announced after mini camp they will stay unless they sign a vet and he wants a taken number. But end of may early june the final numbers should be out.

I can’t imagine Laporta or williams changing or they would have changed when everyone else did a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Here’s the cap hits that OTC are projecting, pretty similar to yours. I think last year, he was off a little on round 1 or 2, but 3-7 was right on.

Draft Cap hits

1 Like

So im in the ball park. +- 2% ill take it.

1 Like

Obi-Wan Kenobi Not The Droids GIF

2 Likes

Just shocked Jamo or Gibbs didn’t take #1…T. Arnold certainly will.

1 Like

Probably because how much it would cost them to change numbers. But yea Arnold is for sure taking that #1.

1 Like

With the uniform switch, it doesn’t cost them anything

True.
But i wonder too. With how many of their old jerseys have sold. If they were advised to not change to keep the continuity and to allow the Lions draft pick to take it

Also may be seeing part of the Jamo maturation saying I’ll prove myself I don’t need #1 smoke …

1 Like