Psht, we don’t need to trade for Deebo

I have zero confidence in Brad to identify and bring on monster D FA’s…I’m starting to get a “smartest guy in the room” vibe from him on that side of the ball, and that’s never good.

2nd time. That one last year in the playoffs was worse and cost them that game. Football is luck sometimes

a little bit

i think hes trying to build for this D to be ready in another year or two

issue is the offense is ahead of schedule, so now we need the D to catch up now, which is where im conflicted

Glenn built this O, but he built this D aswell

conflicted rn

Didn’t he help build the Rams defense? Not trying to be a smart ass but wasn’t he involved in bringing in that talent?

3 Likes

Yeah he did, idk, I guess I’ve spent too much time in the Analzone watching this historically garbage D this year…it’s difficult to see much positive

3 Likes

Dayumn. The Rams punter just laid the wood. He’s going to get some props for that one

2 Likes

dude was coming in hard! (what she said). Not playing like a punter on that one. LOL

2 Likes

Amazing how much legs this false silly narrative has gotten. Skowarnek dropped a wide open TD pass. Kupp dropped an easy third down completion on the previous drive.

But hey, facts and feelings.

3 Likes

honestly Rams being outscored 34-3 in the 4th quarter is

really bad lol

Rams imploding and fighting with eachother on the sideline, man, hate to see it

3 Likes

captain america lumber GIF

3 Likes

So the narrative that a guy who dropped an int and they then get a pi and move down into FG range, kick a FG, and win by 3 is silly? LOL, you can’t handle the truth.

That was a great play. Niners better be careful here. Donald might grab a helmet and go all bezerker

3 Likes

Ward turns 32 before the start of next year.

fun game for SF’r fans
Love the atmosphere for the fans.

It’s true. We should sign Brenda. Oh, you mean Fred Warner . That is also true.

1 Like

And miss 46 yard FG

Gould usually hits those so thats actually a bit surprising

We’ve mostly punted in FA during both free agency periods inorder to rehabilitate our cap situation.

The truth? Stafford won a Super Bowl. As a Lions fan, you should know how stupid ifs and buts make you look.

Also, Skowarnek doesn’t drop the WIDE OPEN TD pass and a dropped INT doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

I would

trade one of our firsts for warner in a heartbeat tbh

1 Like