Quinn and Patricia back for 2020

I’m taking a new approach. I will still follow the Lions but if they come out of the gates looking terrible I simply won’t waste my time until I see actual progress. No more hoping and wishing from me.

I took that leap this year. Dumped Directv and the Sunday Ticket. Best $1k I ever saved and counting. Now that AT&T owns Directv, they just keep increasing rates. Get out while you can.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, anyone that still has cable these days deserve the price spikes. It just doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Where I live I don’t get unlimited home internet without paying for TV.

It’s diabolical

2 Likes

When asked about how he felt about pressure to win next year, Patricia said, “I ain’t scared.”

1 Like

I actually see this as a potential indication they may be selling. You don’t want to do a whole process if you are going to moving on and new owner brings in their own people.

That shouldn’t be legal!

There should be a mass exodus of season ticket holders, but I highly doubt there will be. This fan base is full of suckers who have zero expectations.

If there were ever a case for the NFL to strip an owner of their franchise, it would be in Detroit.

The Ford family. Unintentionally tanking for 60 straight years.

1 Like

As predicted, Pasqualoni, the guy who never should have been hired in the first place, will be the scapegoat and another season will be wasted.

5 Likes

Yeah. As if Paul P did a god damned thing here. He was given a paycheck. This is and always has been Patricia’s atrocious defense. Patricia’s defenses have always been all bark no bite.

Might need another good old fashioned boycott like the Millen Man March. I dont think Martha can be embarrassed because shes been looney tunes for decades, but her do nothing kids might get the message.

Matt Patricia officially responds to the news:

2 Likes

Time to accept it is what it is. It’s logical and has been expected.
Fans didn’t make this decision, the owners did. Opinions of fans will range from utterly disgusted to anxious for next year.

I’m torn. I still think Patricia has the potential to be a quality HC, I’m just not enthused about his chances with BQ at the top of the football operation. As I said at the beginning of this year, I’m leaving when Patricia does. No more HC searches for me. If this doesn’t work out, I’m out.

1 Like

Never really had a doubt that the duet would return for a final curtain call.

You’re almost making it sound like there was a search last time. That’s the entire problem. Quinn and Fat Matt were just 2 grunts in the back of the room in New England. Quinn didn’t search for 1 second for a legit coach. It was simply a delayed package deal. Quinn pulled the wool over Martha’s eyes, which is easy to do. These are the results of no real search for a president, GM or head coach. Everything done here is lazy, cheap and idiotic.

1 Like

All this is, is just another chapter in “As the Stomach Turns” inked by the Fords.

But we are now a playoff…contender?

I live in texas and I watch lions game for free every week, at home.

1 Like

I have to admit I was wrong about Quinn and you were ahead of the curve on this one. I hated Mayhew too but BQ has done a far worse job.

1 Like

Saying Quinn has done a worse job than Mayhew is insane.

2 Likes

When you take all aspects of what a GM is supposed to do I don’t know how you can say its insane.

2 Likes

Such BS. Can’t wait for next fucking year. Dumb and dumber are back part 3. Back to back years on the bottom of our division. Fuck lion’s and the NFL.

1 Like