Raiders coach: Lions got ‘gifted competitor’ in Amik Robertson

“A ball hawk,” Pierce said. “A guy that’s very—you hate to say it—but he’s kinda got a little man’s complex. He plays bigger than what he is. You’re looking at a 5-(foot-)8, 5-9 guy, but extremely talented, gifted competitor.”

2 Likes

pretty handsome fella, right there!

1 Like

I really think this signing went under the radar with Lions fans. He’s a heck of a player and can play both inside and outside. I think he free us up to do more sub packages.

4 Likes

His athleticism and aggressivenss fits us perfectly. And coupled with some of our other guys who are similar, it shrinks the field and the margin for error.

2 Likes

Like the signing, but I still think we need a CB with one of the first 3 picks.

2 Likes

We could sign Stephon Gilmore and we would still need a CB on day 1 or 2.

Outside of Branch, who is a nickel, we have no long term options at outside CB. We could sign Davis long term to solve one spot, but we would still need an option at the other spot. We need to inject a talented rookie into that group.

In the 2023 1st round they almost pulled the trigger on an outside corner…twice. I feel like as long as Cooper DeJean is in striking range, he will be a Lion.

3 Likes

Cooper is the real deal, if he drops you run to the podium.

3 Likes

My simulator yesterday

Iowa + Bama combo again

Dejean & Braswell would
Be sick

1 Like

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

2 Likes

He’s going to be a Packer. The image of him holding up a Packers jersey has been ingrained in my retinas for three months.

But otherwise I agree. If anyone offered me the following bet I would have a tough time choosing:

Lions first pick will be from Iowa or Bama
Vs.
lions first pick will have went to college anywhere else

Animated GIF

1 Like

We do and you can never have enough good CB’s.

1 Like

Then we’ll need to trade ahead of those filthy cheeseheads and scoop Cooper out from under them.

How do you think Packer fans would feel if we traded up with GB and took him. Especially after we did it for Branch last year?

I wouldn’t mind finding out.

And I don’t even want to trade up. But for a Packers snipe? Sure, when in Rome.

1 Like

Grossi would be on suicide watch

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.