Raiders sign Blake Martinez to 53-man roster

So much for him coming here.

Dont we need help. Every where on the defense side. Holmes needs more beans.

Martinez is Analzone with a different origin story. He is definitely not an answer.

4 Likes

nailed it.

True but we definitely should try and do something.

well when one says “he is not thee answer to any of our problems.” and you agree , then why would you say don’t we need help?

Yes, we should do something. Signing Analzone 2.0 is not an appropriate “something.”

It would be like trying to replace last weeks kicker with Nate Freeze.

You can’t make this sheet up…… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I wasn’t impressed with him as a player…,
and then …… he solidified my opinion of him.

1 Like

Very odd choice… but good luck

1 Like

I thought this was an odder choice:

Martinez, 29, retired to start his own business selling Pokemon cards. Blake’s Breaks, though, was banned by Whatnot — an online social marketplace that allows users to sell products to each other — from selling cards on its site in August.

Clearly he needs the money. Why else would you join the Panthers.

I mean the guy likely could have signed on as a reserve with a playoff team no? Havent followed him for a bit so maybe this is his best option just seems odd to end retirement to sign with a terrible team half way through the season.

Sounds exactly why Trevor Nowaske was promoted. MCDC mentioned this and Holmes jumped it.

Past regime wouldn’t even put down his chicken wing.

Why would the panthers do it either… find someone on another teams practice squad or something… you have won one game, just why all around

1 Like

Sounds like some good detective work there.

Uh oh did we hire a PI group to illegally obtain information… maybe we called days brother in law

1 Like

Might’ve been the Texans: