Raiders stunned by Rams: Here are six shocking facts

The stats in here are brutal for the Raiders and McDaniel

1 Like

So, who thinks McDaniels gets a third shot at HC?

1 Like

Not A Chance Bill Murray Sticker - Not A Chance Bill Murray Phil Stickers

2 Likes

Barcelona Dragons

3 Likes

Technically this is his 3rd shot.

He quit his 2nd shot after he hired some coordinators but before he ever coached a game (Indianapolis).

4 Likes

They made the playoffs last year…. and now…

How these analysts were talking about the Raiders being a playoff team is insane. Sorry but it’s MCDC 101……don’t do stupid stuff to lose a game. Offsides on 4th and 3? Knocking the ball out of the QBs hand after a sack? How does McDaniels keep getting HC jobs? God the AFC West was the most overrated division ever going into a season.

4 Likes

Both Ferrrrrell and Tillery have 4 games left on their contracts.

I wonder if the Raiders will release one of them….
or even both… to send a message to the team.

Neither one is going to help them get a comp pick.
The playoffs ain’t happening now.

Time to toss turds…. :poop::poop::poop:

3 Likes

Probably should start withe the HC who is probably the biggest turd imo

1 Like

How do any of Bill’s assistants keep getting head coaching jobs!? Teams keep falling for that. It’s literally all Bill.

Joe Judge, Mangini, Patricia, McDaniels, Romeo. All those guys have just horrible win/loss records as head coaches. Without BB and Brady, they are useless.

Is there any examples that worked out!? I can’t think of any.

I guess you could say Saban, but he’s never had success in the nfl, only college.

2 Likes

Bill O’Brien made the playoffs… but also helped run Houston into the ground.

Vrabel was on BOB’s staff… and a former Belichick player…
so I suppose he would be a Belichick “tree” guy?

1 Like

I guess that would be the closest one, despite not coaching with the Pats. The question is which team is going to hire Bill’s son, I bet that happens before long. Maybe having actual DNA will help!

Check out that mullet!!! Head Coach for sure! haha

1 Like

IDK… can he get thru an interview with an owner without his crazy face expressions killing the mood???

Bill might want a DNA test… that has got to be Gruden’s son!!

1 Like

Oh, I don’t know. Maybe. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Bill needs to have a serious talk with his ex wife.

THE DREAM IS OVER

Las Vegas Raiders

Las Vegas Raiders

5-8 · 3rd in AFC West

Ugh. I took the cheese on these Raiders – again – after three straight wins. Just last week in this space, I said Las Vegas would be tough down the stretch. Boy, was I wrong.

Going up against the Zombie Rams – the injury-riddled defending Super Bowl champions who entered Week 14 with a six-game losing streak – the Raiders held a 16-3 lead in the fourth quarter. The Rams’ quarterback, Baker Mayfield, had literally arrived in Los Angeles on Tuesday, participating in a single practice with his new team on Wednesday before starting on Thursday. And yet, Las Vegas still found a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, losing 17-16.

How does this happen? How does this keep happening? It’s just the latest staggering setback in a disastrous debut season for Josh McDaniels in Vegas, but there’s no coming back from this one. The Raiders are cooked, done in by their most devastating debacle yet. This was worse than blowing three-score leads against the Cardinals, Chiefs and Jaguars. This was worse than not scoring a single point vs. the Saints. And yes, this was worse than losing to the Colts in Jeff Saturday’s coaching debut.

My guy Derek Carr (11-of-20 for 137 yards with zero touchdowns and two picks) was awful. The Raiders’ coaching was worse. Davante Adams didn’t log a single catch after halftime. How do you not scheme up plays for your best player, Josh? Defensively, Patrick Graham had the Raiders in press-man coverage during the Rams’ 98-yard, game-winning drive, a reckless approach that left Mayfield “completely shocked.” That pretty much sums up this season in Vegas: completely shocking.

Remember, McDaniels didn’t take over this team to execute a rebuild. The Raiders won 10 games and made the playoffs last season. Then they went out and improved the roster with key additions on both sides of the ball. Yet here Las Vegas sits at 5-8, with a 3-7 record in one-score games. Boasting the game’s leading rusher (Josh Jacobs), third-leading receiver (Adams) and No. 5 sack artist (Maxx Crosby), the Raiders’ roster clearly has talent. McDaniels and Co. simply have failed to maximize it.